2017 Bowl Projections

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
UT cannot stop the run. It doesn't matter if they load the box or not. UGAg will run for 250+ on them and their D will totally shut down UT's offense.
We don't know if they can stop the run or not. We are so different in what we do. They were playing so far off the ball, they won't be doing that against UGA. I highly doubt they will be that bad at stopping the run this year unless they continue to get injuries.

knoxjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
We don't know if they can stop the run or not. We are so different in what we do. They were playing so far off the ball, they won't be doing that against UGA. I highly doubt they will be that bad at stopping the run this year unless they continue to get injuries.

1. They lined up that way against UT-Martin too

2. They gave up over 400 yards rushing to Missouri last year.

Quit puffing these guys up to make yourselves feel better. They aren't good.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
1. They lined up that way against UT-Martin too

2. They gave up over 400 yards rushing to Missouri last year.

Quit puffing these guys up to make yourselves feel better. They aren't good.

That's so weird the coach even talked about they were to far off against us. Also they had so many injuries last year. I still think they won't be that bad, but who knows.

Jmonty71

Banned
I actually have us in the Belk faces the Razorbacks. At least that is my prediction. I think we win 8 games, Arkansas wins 7-8. We meet in the Belk. Just my 2 pennies.

IMG_1036.PNG