2017 Bowl Projections

Jmonty71

Banned
As I said, I see us playing anywhere between the Citrus and the Military Bowl. There are too many questions that need answered with the team. The biggest. Is the D going to be better? Can we force punts? Can we force turnovers? On the offense. Who will step up and take over as QB? Can we limit turnovers? Can we find that magic? How well will the offense line protect?

Until we can see this, predicting a bowl and whether we even get in one, is difficult.

Go Jackets! I won't be at the UT game, but will be at the JSU game. Bringing my son and daughter in law. Time to convert 2 more fans!
Luckily I tailgate with some cool folks!

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
As I said, I see us playing anywhere between the Citrus and the Military Bowl. There are too many questions that need answered with the team. The biggest. Is the D going to be better? Can we force punts? Can we force turnovers? On the offense. Who will step up and take over as QB? Can we limit turnovers? Can we find that magic? How well will the offense line protect?

Until we can see this, predicting a bowl and whether we even get in one, is difficult.

Go Jackets! I won't be at the UT game, but will be at the JSU game. Bringing my son and daughter in law. Time to convert 2 more fans!
Luckily I tailgate with some cool folks!
I just have a feeling that GT will go to the Citrus if they win 9 games and the Champs Sports Bowl if they win 8. I have a feeling the Jackets will win 8-9 games.

Jmonty71

Banned
I just noticed. I really never made that bold prediction. I am going to say. We go to the Belo Bowl and play yet another SEC team. At this point I am going to say it will be Arkansas. So, there ya go. GT vs Arkansas in the Belk Bowl.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Anybody who makes any prediction for us (other than 12-0) is braver than I. I will be willing to have an opinion on how good we really are after the first game.
AE
Wish u were here. It's going to be a very very good or bad game.
I meet DAVEY CROCKETT. He went to tech for first year but went to Tenn for more girls. U. T FOLKS PRETTY CLASSY.