2017 ACC schedule

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Also Pitt has Oklahoma state before us, Virginia has Pitt, Virginia tech has Miami, UNC has duke, duke has army West Point, so besides the bye weeks most teams have to play decent teams before us. And we get ucf before Pitt, wake forest before Clemson and Virginia before Virginia tech plus duke before UGA. Uga has Kentucky before us.

coachdodd

Georgia Tech Fan
Also Pitt has Oklahoma state before us, Virginia has Pitt, Virginia tech has Miami, UNC has duke, duke has army West Point, so besides the bye weeks most teams have to play decent teams before us. And we get ucf before Pitt, wake forest before Clemson and Virginia before Virginia tech plus duke before UGA. Uga has Kentucky before us.

This is basically a live scrimmage for our offense.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
Yep, let's hope they get use to army West Point speed then get blown out by us and our speed.
I think GT will send Coach Cutcliffe out with a loss to GT in his,i believe,final season coaching Duke. I think Duke is slipping back to the losing situation they were in 8 years ago and I don't think Cutcliffe will stick around for that.