2017 acc predictions

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
Based on one game only -- against GT -- he was in fact one lost puppy on that sideline. Must be a trip when Georgia plays Kentucky & Stoops. For a long time Clemson used its weight coach to restrain Venables from walking all the way out to midfield to coach 'em up, and might still, but those two might need assistants to show them where to stand.
Kirby Smart I think will be canned following the 2018 season and will wind up on somebody's coaching staff in the SEC or ACC.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
There's rumors flying around that former Tennessee running back Jalen Hurd is going to transfer to Loserville because he visited Loserville last weekend.:rolleyes: A quitter like Jalen Hurd is a good fit for a scumbag like Bobby Petrino!:vomit:

alentrekin

Ramblin' Wreck

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Scratched my head on this one enough times to look it up:

"The Hokies were hurt by early defections to the NFL draft as much as any team in the country, including the loss of their star quarterback, Evans."
Key losses:
QB Jerod Evans, WR Isaiah Ford, WR Bucky Hodges, G Augie Conte, OT Jonathan McLaughlin,
DE Ken Ekanem, DT Woody Baron, DT Nigel Williams, FS Chuck Clark

from this disneyspn clicktrash

Yup, as much as we're gonna miss JT (and we're gonna miss as him a lot, he's one of the all-time best we've put out there at QB) all of our rivals are losing as much or more. We tend to focus on our team so it doesn't seem like it, but I think we are returning a lot of offense (and defense) relative to the rest of the conference.