2016 Schedule Released !!!!

furant

Jolly Good Fellow

Anyone have insight if this Homecoming Duke game is more likely to be a daytime or evening game? It appears to be the one home game for which I already have daytime commitments. If it's an evening kickoff, I'll be there.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Anyone have insight if this Homecoming Duke game is more likely to be a daytime or evening game? It appears to be the one home game for which I already have daytime commitments. If it's an evening kickoff, I'll be there.
ESPN will decide the time. If I had to make an early guess I'd say 3:30.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Miami, Duke, and UNC get us coming off bye weeks. Pitt gets us coming off Marshall. Clemson gets us on a short week coming off an FCS team. BC gets the whole offseason to prepare for us. Didn't get much in our favor with this schedule
I guess we are back to Tech not getting breaks on scheduling. Last year was the first time in a while that I can remember Tech not having a hard schedule suddenly become exponentially harder due to schedule quirks.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I still don't like playing 3 games in 13 days that is hard on the players . Yes I know one game is Mercer . But early in the season is when the offense needs to get it's timing down. If we have depth on the OL we will be fine we know we have depth with the running backs. I just remember the last time we had 3 games in 12 days.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I just remember the last time we had 3 games in 12 days.
Me too. We had a decent team that year and that stretch pretty much did us in for the season. And my memory, correct me if I am wrong, was that one of those three games was played on a Miami field that was largely dirt due to the baseball diamond on the field and it was like concrete. Team was banged up and never completely recovered.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Me too. We had a decent team that year and that stretch pretty much did us in for the season. And my memory, correct me if I am wrong, was that one of those three games was played on a Miami field that was largely dirt due to the baseball diamond on the field and it was like concrete. Team was banged up and never completely recovered.

I still have scars on my leg from that game and thoughts of trying to cover Jimmy Graham. Yeah we just backed into ACC Title that season