2016 Schedule Released !!!!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
upload_2016-1-26_15-5-31.png

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Wow, we play Clemson on a short week. They are on a short week also, but they play SC State the week before us.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Miami, Duke, and UNC get us coming off bye weeks. Pitt gets us coming off Marshall. Clemson gets us on a short week coming off an FCS team. BC gets the whole offseason to prepare for us. Didn't get much in our favor with this schedule

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I'm already planning my trip from Flint to Atlanta for the Clemson game. Was gonna do Pitt but I'm not missing a Thursday night game at home against a preseason top3 team!

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
... maybe im just dumb but I swear up until this schedule we had GA southern the week before UGA now its UVA?

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Who ever is responsible for this hates GT.

Really surprised not to see Season Tickets come down to 2013 pricing with the wonderful home series of Mercer, Vandy, Clempson, Miami, Southern, Puke and UVa. If you like the Upper North you should hold out to see if they do the $99 special again.

Gtech50

Ramblin' Wreck
Miami, Duke, and UNC get us coming off bye weeks. Pitt gets us coming off Marshall. Clemson gets us on a short week coming off an FCS team. BC gets the whole offseason to prepare for us. Didn't get much in our favor with this schedule
We come off our bye when we play duke

strong90

Jolly Good Fellow
How are the schedules made with so many teams getting their bye week before us? Do we have input? Can we say "no?"