2015 Warmest Year on Record

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
As many people on here have said, if the people who think AGW is real and a problem changed their lives in a way they want everyone else too, the problem would be solved.

Actually, what I said was stte, "If everyone who was concerned about AGW would stop they're personal CO2 production, it would cease to be a problem."

(breathing mammals produce CO2)

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
You guys are real delusional if you think basically all scientists are wrong and that humans aren't making the planet harder to live in. I wish I had the peace of mind about this that you do
If all the people clamoring over global warming being man-made would quit using fossil fuels (and anything made from them) and quit expelling carbon dioxide, everybody else would be better.

Truth is, some of those bright from the loudest are taking their private jets to go to the Google convention on global warming. You see how serious they are.

Wish ol' Bernie would walk the walk and not use anything produced from anything from the mean and bad oil companies. But, that's tied to today's politics...

Edit- if I would have read further before responding I see others understand that animals produce di-oxygenated carbon.

Last edited:

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I’d be surprised if there’s not a group of people pushing other people to quit having kids in order to save the planet. Less carbon, less CFCs, less methane, less plastic, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Animal02

Banned
The cult of climate change thinks this will be the answer
EBAkWIVVAAEQDQc.jpeg