OT Ereck Flowers - Miami
RB Todd Gurley - uga
DE Eli Harlod - UVA
RB Duke Johnson - Miami
P Bradley Pinion - Clemson
LB Max Valles - UVA
CB - PJ Williams - FSU

Will update as more declare.
Is there some back story on Pinion? No reason not to if he graduated and will be drafted. But is still sounds odd for a punter to leave early.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Is there some back story on Pinion? No reason not to if he graduated and will be drafted. But is still sounds odd for a punter to leave early.

Said he felt the time was right...makes no sense as he doesn't have his degree yet either. Odd.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Last night the father of Famous Jameis Winston of F$U, said that he will declare early next week.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff

this guy was the ACC's 5th best punter.:)

Years ago, Tech had some yeoman type lineman who either declared early or was talking about it publicly. I believe the coach at the time was GOL. When the coach was asked his thoughts about this guy leaving for the draft, GOL's comments were "Which draft? The army?" or wtte.

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck
this guy was the ACC's 5th best punter.:)

Years ago, Tech had some yeoman type lineman who either declared early or was talking about it publicly. I believe the coach at the time was GOL. When the coach was asked his thoughts about this guy leaving for the draft, GOL's comments were "Which draft? The army?" or wtte.
Cord Howard left early too when CPJ was coaching. Said he wanted to go practice pass blocking so he could get drafted. I think he played in the CFL.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I hope Winston does come back...payback.
Is it me or do others see that this guy has serious flaws in his throwing. From time of starting to throw to release seems very long. Also he seems to take a step forward on some very scott passes.
He sure looked like a cults when he tried to avoid some O tacklers by doing a spin move, fell over backwards , threw the ball in the air for a recovered fumble touchdown

As to go or stay - he and coach fisher relationship of respect and friendship appears to be the exact opposite of ou qb and coach! Don't let the door hit you in the ***.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
No scout questions Winston's on the field ability. That dude has an NFL skillset and NFL level understanding of the passing game.

They all question his off the field decision making, and that's why he's no longer a sure fire #1 pick. If Winston had Mariotta's off the field judgement, there would be no debate on who's going #1 in the draft. He's still going to get drafted in the first round though.

As I mentioned in another thread, there's talk that FSU has "encouraged" him to pursue the NFL.