12/30 - GT @ ND

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
It's going to be closer than most expect. Sounds like Ben is healthy, AD will be back, Josh has another game under his belt, and I get the sense that we will show-up. Gotta have Jose though!

Notre Dame hasn't played since last Thursday, and it wouldn't surprise me if they were a little flat. We should be in back to the wall, hair on fire mode. Haven't seen the line, but I'm thinking 8-10 points, which I think we can cover...if Jose plays.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
I can't get the article to work but I have a feeling Jose plays. It seems like everytime Coach has said he doubts it, they end up playing.
Also, I think we play it close and lose by 5 or less. ND just hits some clutch shots at the end.
Let's get this W in South Bend!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I keep thinking, "we dehd", but every time I thought that last year we ended up winning or at least being competitive.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Looks like the line is GT + 15. Vegas expecting us to get thumped!

Still like us to cover the number. Public will pound ND.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I keep thinking, "we dehd", but every time I thought that last year we ended up winning or at least being competitive.

This ain’t last year. We are currently something like 313th in 3pt fg% allowed. Not good when going up against Farrell, Gibbs and the haircut.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
If we simply play with our hair on fire I don't care what the score is.
My expectations are low at this point.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I live right next to a Methodist church. I am agnostic but I will convert if we actually win this game today tag me.

slugboy

Staff member
I have no idea what to expect, other than two rims, backboards, and possibly hardwood.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
It's going to be closer than most expect. Sounds like Ben is healthy, AD will be back, Josh has another game under his belt, and I get the sense that we will show-up. Gotta have Jose though!

Notre Dame hasn't played since last Thursday, and it wouldn't surprise me if they were a little flat. We should be in back to the wall, hair on fire mode. Haven't seen the line, but I'm thinking 8-10 points, which I think we can cover...if Jose plays.

If Alvarado is out we are definitely toast. Notre Dame also has not played well going into their break. They were lucky to beat Dartmouth. Colson put them on his back that game with about 4 minutes to go. They haven’t played very good defense but have still put up points. I really worry about their perimeter scoring here. We have to make sure a guy like Pflueger doesn’t beat us in order to have a shot.