100 Days

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
I want to see a race this year as well :D

Unfortunately one of the favorites is in a knee brace and another has postponed enrollment to rehab his knee. A 5 man race among JeT, Snoddy, Cottrell, Benson, and Walker would be exciting, but even a race among the three healthy ones would be interesting.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
just didn't want to leave this guy off even if he hasn't been with us for a while.
image.jpg

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If I could use a time machine to import one player on to this year's roster, this would be my pick. Could you imagine having to go against our offense knowing it is imperative to commit double coverage to a single receiver? I don't think it can be done really. Now imagine single coverage on Megatron with all that space out there.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Zach Allen
11213454.jpeg

Class: RS Junior
Hometown: Roswell, Ga.
High School: Roswell
Height / Weight: 5-9 / 179
Position: DB

2014 (Redshirt Sophomore): Did not play.

2013 (Redshirt Freshman): Saw action in three games – vs. Elon, Syracuse and Alabama A&M ... Recorded two solo tackles and broke up pass in win over Alabama A&M (Nov. 23).

2012 (True Freshman): Did not play, redshirted.

High School: Roswell HS ... Was part of regional championship team in 2009 ... Played in 2011 All-Stars Chamber Bowl.

Personal: Full name is Zachariah Colin Allen ... Born May 6, 1994, in Dayton, Ohio ... Son of Kenneth and Ina Allen ... Has two brothers – Josh and Jordan ... Father played football at Western Carolina (1978-81) ... Brother, Josh, played football at Vanderbilt (2003-08) and other brother, Jordan, played at Jacksonville State (2006-11) ... Enjoys learning new languages ... Can speak Portuguese ... Won National Spanish Exam Gold Award in high school ... Majoring in industrial engineering.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quaide Weimerskirch
11214922.jpeg

Class: Freshman
Hometown: Pace, Fla.
High School: Pace
Height / Weight: 6-0 / 205
Position: BB

One of four to enroll early in January 2015 ... Participated in spring drills ... Injured during second week of spring practice.

High School: Lettered three years in football at running back and two years in track … Also played one season in baseball as centerfielder … Led Pace to 2013 football district title … Named 2013 and 2014 Florida Class 6A All-State First Team, All-Panhandle, Regional Elite First Team, Regional Elite Underclassman of the Year in 2013, 2013 and 2014 Pensacola News Journal Offensive Player of the Year, 2013 and 2014 Florida Athletic Coaches Association All-District Team … Set Pace single-game (451 yards) and season (2,308) rushing records as junior … Rushed for 1,792 yards and 23 TDs as senior … Also owns Pace’s career rushing record (4,865) and career rushing TDs (59) … 5,983 career all-purpose yards and three kick returns for TD.

Personal: Enrolled in January 2015 … Full name is Quaide Braxton Weimerskirch … Born July 23, 1996 in Lafayette, Ind. … Son of Todd and Carrie Weimerskirch … Youngest of four children … Has two older sisters – Kristi and Shawna – and one older brother, Colton … 2014 Pace HS Homecoming King … Also member of Honor Roll and Athletic Council in high school … Majoring in architecture.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Zach Allen
11213454.jpeg

Class: RS Junior
Hometown: Roswell, Ga.
High School: Roswell
Height / Weight: 5-9 / 179
Position: DB

2014 (Redshirt Sophomore): Did not play.

2013 (Redshirt Freshman): Saw action in three games – vs. Elon, Syracuse and Alabama A&M ... Recorded two solo tackles and broke up pass in win over Alabama A&M (Nov. 23).

2012 (True Freshman): Did not play, redshirted.

High School: Roswell HS ... Was part of regional championship team in 2009 ... Played in 2011 All-Stars Chamber Bowl.

Personal: Full name is Zachariah Colin Allen ... Born May 6, 1994, in Dayton, Ohio ... Son of Kenneth and Ina Allen ... Has two brothers – Josh and Jordan ... Father played football at Western Carolina (1978-81) ... Brother, Josh, played football at Vanderbilt (2003-08) and other brother, Jordan, played at Jacksonville State (2006-11) ... Enjoys learning new languages ... Can speak Portuguese ... Won National Spanish Exam Gold Award in high school ... Majoring in industrial engineering.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quaide Weimerskirch
11214922.jpeg

Class: Freshman
Hometown: Pace, Fla.
High School: Pace
Height / Weight: 6-0 / 205
Position: BB

One of four to enroll early in January 2015 ... Participated in spring drills ... Injured during second week of spring practice.

High School: Lettered three years in football at running back and two years in track … Also played one season in baseball as centerfielder … Led Pace to 2013 football district title … Named 2013 and 2014 Florida Class 6A All-State First Team, All-Panhandle, Regional Elite First Team, Regional Elite Underclassman of the Year in 2013, 2013 and 2014 Pensacola News Journal Offensive Player of the Year, 2013 and 2014 Florida Athletic Coaches Association All-District Team … Set Pace single-game (451 yards) and season (2,308) rushing records as junior … Rushed for 1,792 yards and 23 TDs as senior … Also owns Pace’s career rushing record (4,865) and career rushing TDs (59) … 5,983 career all-purpose yards and three kick returns for TD.

Personal: Enrolled in January 2015 … Full name is Quaide Braxton Weimerskirch … Born July 23, 1996 in Lafayette, Ind. … Son of Todd and Carrie Weimerskirch … Youngest of four children … Has two older sisters – Kristi and Shawna – and one older brother, Colton … 2014 Pace HS Homecoming King … Also member of Honor Roll and Athletic Council in high school … Majoring in architecture.
I wonder how Q is able to major in Arch. In my day, all the Arch labs were in the late afternoon and you couldn't miss them.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Well, it's hard to tell with the helmet on and it didn't say how long a while. Regarding Calvin, you're stating the obvious. What is your point?
Sorry if I came off harsh, I'm just busting your chops. We're all Tech fans here, I meant no harm.
And I'll jump in the debate...Bo definitely challenges him for best, but I'll take Megatron over Herschel and the FSU guys. It's hard to debate levels of greatness, though. Pro career is a fair tiebreaker because it removes the surrounding teams as a factor.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Pro career is also affected by surrounding talent. I'm not a fan of mr multiple personality...but.....he played on crap teams in the NFL. First with the Cowboys. Then with Minnesota, who traded half their team for him,...which the boys then used to build a Super Bowl team from.