100 Days

I don't think Reggie ever got a really fair shake. He had maybe the most incompetent QB coach/OC I've ever seen for most of his tenure (Pat Nix) playing under a head coach with no creativity/imagination. You can tell he had horrible coaching by the way he seemed to regress each year. Even playing with Calvin and Tashard couldn't save him.
He threw the ball out of bounds on 4th done against UGA. I can't ever forgive anyone for that. Worse QB in the history of GT. Every good thing he ever done was erased on that play.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
He threw the ball out of bounds on 4th done against UGA. I can't ever forgive anyone for that. Worse QB in the history of GT. Every good thing he ever done was erased on that play.
Yeah, and the marker showed 3rd down and his OC just told him to throw it away if he got in trouble. Not totally innocent, but it wasn't all on him. The happiest day that year was when Nix went to Miami.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, and the marker showed 3rd down and his OC just told him to throw it away if he got in trouble. Not totally innocent, but it wasn't all on him. The happiest day that year was when Nix went to Miami.
Yup, he had a bad moment that was set up by bad coaching. We need to cut him some slack, he really did leave it all out there on the field. Throughout his whole career, I don't think I ever remember him not playing hard and tough. It's not his fault his coaches hampered his development.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Yup, he had a bad moment that was set up by bad coaching. We need to cut him some slack, he really did leave it all out there on the field. Throughout his whole career, I don't think I ever remember him not playing hard and tough. It's not his fault his coaches hampered his development.

I recall being upset when he rolled out in the endzone and literally stepped past the endline for a safety. I never thought quarterback was his best position but he certainly gave it all he had on the field and I loved him for that. A real warrior to be proud of.