1/28/2018 - Clemson @ GT

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
What exactly does Pastner and company do to help the team at halftime? Every game seems to see the same horrible effort out of the break.

Lightbulb

Jolly Good Fellow
Perhaps this has been asked elsewhere, but is Ogbonda injured? Lammers and Gueye are the only two that I see playing center.

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
What exactly does Pastner and company do to help the team at halftime? Every game seems to see the same horrible effort out of the break.
I thought we played well at the start of the second half in our last game against Florida State. So I can't completely agree with what you are saying. Looks like this one's going down to the wire. Hope we can pull it off.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
We scored 26 points in the first 10 minutes. We scored 32 points in the next 25 minutes.

Indeed.

Brian Gregory apparently didn't think shooting ability mattered.

I've seen it over and over again with coaches--football and basketball. You can't tell what you have until the third year. Ross, OLeary, Johnson. All true.

South Carolina just gave Muschamp a $1 million a year raise after his second year. They forgot to look at his third year record with Florida.

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
Really thought we would pull this one out. Never saw a Clemson team bust that many 3s! Would love to see what that woman pulling for Clemson looked like. My god she was loud!

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
upload_2018-1-28_20-33-23.png

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Those first half 3s were stupid. Dude could've thrown em up between his legs blindfolded and they'd have gone in.

That's a game we should've won. We're going to forget how to win if we don't get back on track soon.