1/13/2018 - GT @ Pitt

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Great game. Gueye is coming into his own, and it was nice to have a mostly drama free ACC win.

That being said we really need to find a way to get Wright ro Cole more experience, because we will need them to be able to give us minutes as the year drags on.

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow
It still kills me that we have 7 losses. No way we have all of them if Okogie, Jackson and Lammers are on the floor together and are healthy. Only games we no doubt lose are UGA and @ND. Beat UCLA, Grambling and Wofford. Tennesee is a toss up but considering we were within 1 in the final 2 or 3 minutes, I think Josh O. makes a difference. I guess you can count Wright State though we had no Haywood and Lammers was still banged up. Worse case scenario, we're what.....13-4? Shame....

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Pitt is not good, but for most of the game I thought they played as hard as they could. We were able to keep the intensity up enough to not give them a real shot. Good game.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I suspect Stallings will at least get a 3rd year. Got to imagine the buyout to fire him after 2 seasons is really high. He also has a team of mostly FR, sort of cruel to fire a coach before allowing them to grow a little - also something that coaches would likely pay attention to if you fire a coach after 2 seasons.