“What’ll ya have?

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
my pre-game Victory meal,,,
varsity.jpg

Add chili to the hot dogs and that is mine.

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
Woah @bartoma I was in Techwood winter 84. It was great having Juniors and Mrs Winner's so close.

My order 2 chilli cheese dogs, rings, and an FO.

Oh, man - Mrs. Winners... Loved that place... When I moved up north to No VA, I made a note of the Mrs. Winners on the drive down 85 to ATL... One on Archdale Road Exit south of Greensboro I remember in particular...

Road trips before cell phones and Google Maps were a real adventure... :)

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Oh, man - Mrs. Winners... Loved that place... When I moved up north to No VA, I made a note of the Mrs. Winners on the drive down 85 to ATL... One on Archdale Road Exit south of Greensboro I remember in particular...

Road trips before cell phones and Google Maps were a real adventure... :)
Mrs Winners is good but i always thought Church's was better;)

Whatllyahave

Georgia Tech Fan
What’s your go to order at the Varsity? ( in the proper Varsity lingo , of course) Mine is two hotdogs*, one ring, FO, and a peach fried pie.

*If you don’t like chili and mustard on your hotdog, don’t order a hotdog.

Relax, it’s the off-season. Man I hate the off-season!

If you don’t speak varsity…
https://www.thevarsity.com/food/lingo

What’s your go to order at the Varsity? ( in the proper Varsity lingo , of course) Mine is two hotdogs*, one ring, FO, and a peach fried pie.

*If you don’t like chili and mustard on your hotdog, don’t order a hotdog.

Relax, it’s the off-season. Man I hate the off-season!

If you don’t speak varsity…
https://www.thevarsity.com/food/lingo

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Two days before the Miami game in 2014 I had gotten a new iPhone. My wife and I went to the game on Marta, got off at North Ave and stepped into the Varsity to grab a bite to eat. Before the game started I was standing in Callaway Plaza texting my daughter to tell her where to meet us. I was going to type the word "for" and just as I typed f-o, the "predictive software" flashed up on the screen...Frosted Orange. I had the phone two days and never wrote the phrase on that phone. Spooky **** going on with these devices.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I got two chili slaw dogs and rings last night, but the airport location isn't as good as Midtown.