‘Ol CPJ’s GT spread option offense

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Did u attend the game? It was a disaster for the ol.
Will was out and Morgan tried against 42. Not much push there and across the board. The safeties met the ab at the pitch. After this sewak put hansen in ( being charitable - one could say for a try at extra push).

They got ahead and let off . On way back from our game Dabo fired the senior qb and put teams fate in hands of true freshman.

Sorry - the ol cant do great running the ball against 4 top draft picks. I thought they did thier bests.

Proud of them and imo if we had a way to get passing added to the option we could play the current Clemson team and not be slaughtered. That's a good thing ●●●Ask the mighty Ala.

scored more points on Clemson than Alabama and Notre Dame combined.

Dabo eased off the gas pedal hoping to keep TPR employed, that way he wouldn't have to worry about losing valuable GA HS recruits to TPR

Had Clemzon hit the gas pedal and up tempo'd that thing, they coulda put 100 on us

I'm not sure we watched the same game

Deleted member 2897

Man it never ceases to amaze me how negative people on here can be about our team. Trevor Lawrence was still in the game against us with just a few minutes left. You can say our scores were in garbage time, but they were scores Alabama didn't get in garbage time. They were scores Notre Dame didn't get in garbage time. I don't see how some people can get up everyday looking for something to complain about.

Animal02

Banned
Man it never ceases to amaze me how negative people on here can be about our team. Trevor Lawrence was still in the game against us with just a few minutes left. You can say our scores were in garbage time, but they were scores Alabama didn't get in garbage time. They were scores Notre Dame didn't get in garbage time. I don't see how some people can get up everyday looking for something to complain about.
They have that narrative to sell.:rolleyes:

85Escape

Helluva Engineer

Narrative. It's all about the self-narrative. When one takes a position then they often see only evidence that supports that position as an unconscious ego-defense mechanism.