yeeeeeesh, Miami fans are in full meltdown mode right now

year_of_the_swarm

Jolly Good Fellow
Its completely irrational... CPJ is a fantastic coach. I am just like the AD sees that. He's going to win 7 games this year, and has a loaded team back next season to win 10 games.

I still wonder what happens if CPJ coaches at Florida and someone like Mike Leach coaches at Texas... those two guys, evil geniuses, never had a chance at the highest level.

What happens if CPJ can recruit at the same level of Florida or Florida State, and Mike Leach at the same level as Texas?

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
We talk about Miami fans wanting to fire Richt and we can't make it 2 pages before the same people start up on CPJ. Hell we ain't any better than Miami fans. maybe we could talk about how they can't fill their stadium, but maybe that's not a good idea.
we are infinitely better than Miami fans, thank you!

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
If miami fires richt you think paul could hire him as an OC/Recruiter, the heel turn for uga fans would be worth the price of admission

ugag fans could care less about Richt at this point... that ship's sailed long ago. It's like how all the criminoles fans hate Jimbo now, and forget that Jimbo left them with a natty.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Went to a Miami game at BDS a few years ago... some Miami folks had extra tickets so I got one for free but then that also meant my seat was smack in middle of all the Canes fans... thanks for the free ticket but man, those fans... I'm not sure which is more deplorable... ugag or miami fans...