Win Total Predictions

How many wins does Tech get this season?

• Total voters

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I had five wins preseason. I will stick with it but four is looking increasingly more probable. Not many wins left on the schedule after today.
This team is whacko for that assessment, IMO. It's what everyone was saying after BG. They could well beat UNC next week. They'll be big underdogs, and thus in their comfort zone.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I just want to know why I keep crying over spilt milk. Louisville, Bowling Green and Boston College shoulda-coulda gone differently than my 7 win prediction would be a cakewalk. I’m now looking at 1 more win for the season as the realistic outlook.

Make that win Georgia and the season is saved. But, seriously, we may not win again this season.

🙁

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
This team is whacko for that assessment, IMO. It's what everyone was saying after BG. They could well beat UNC next week. They'll be big underdogs, and thus in their comfort zone.
I picked 5 but I honestly have no idea. This team could win out or lose out. You just cannot predict their performance week to week. At this point, I'm looking toward next year. Problem is... I'm running out of years. Ha!

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
SMH poll should have been locked. I’ve been on 4 since preseason and was starting to think more optimistically before the BG disaster. Both BG and BC were in my must win group so honestly pretty negative results there. Miami at least off sets one but I would say the door is likely closed on bowl eligibility

cpf2001

Ramblin' Wreck
I picked 6 but assumed a different set of wins and losses to this point, so now I’m getting greedy.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
We feeling OK for a bowl? Too early?
In crazy acc win total is hard to figure.

Gt was predicted to be 3rd from bottom and because we had some cast off qb from TAM. He was predicted to be 3rd from bottom.
Well we and he are NEAR THE TOP OF THE ACC and rolling

We are in place to finish strong.