Win Total Predictions

How many wins does Tech get this season?

• Total voters

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I think we’ve got a real shot tomorrow but if we don’t succeed, I have a much higher level of confidence in next week’s game to make us bowl eligible for the first time since 2018.
IF we are competitive and don’t get blown out tomorrow, I agree.
If we lose by 30 tomorrow, doubts will resume in my mind about Syracuse.

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
IF we are competitive and don’t get blown out tomorrow, I agree.
If we lose by 30 tomorrow, doubts will resume in my mind about Syracuse.

I get it - by no means am I counting my chickens yet for a bowl. Syracuse will be interesting this weekend. They went from starting out 4-0 with blowout wins to now losing 5 in a row and they’re an underdog at ‘home’ to a 2-7 Pitt team tomorrow.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I think it’s gonna be 6-6, but could have been a bit better. I call those growing pains.
I originally predicted that we would win 5 and no bowl. Still holding to that but the Syracuse game will be interesting. The Orange have gone into a tailspin losing five in a row but that could change with our game. I see this as a coin flip getting to six wins but we will see.

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
I originally predicted that we would win 5 and no bowl. Still holding to that but the Syracuse game will be interesting. The Orange have gone into a tailspin losing five in a row but that could change with our game. I see this as a coin flip getting to six wins but we will see.

Pretty much dead on. 12 hours ago we were 5.9 wins. Now we’re about 5.6 wins with a solid 50-50 next weekend. Unfortunately, Syracuse remembered how to play football again. They play Wake Forest week 13 so they’re not as desperate as us to hit 6 wins next week, but I doubt that matters much.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
Pretty much dead on. 12 hours ago we were 5.9 wins. Now we’re about 5.6 wins with a solid 50-50 next weekend. Unfortunately, Syracuse remembered how to play football again. They play Wake Forest week 13 so they’re not as desperate as us to hit 6 wins next week, but I doubt that matters much.
Cuse's QB Schrader played again today and they won again. It will be a tough game

bigrabbit

Jolly Good Fellow
Just now looked back - “I feel pretty solid at 5, would normally doubt UVA away but they are beyond awful right now. I think we’re more likely to pull out a 6th somehow than slump to 4, but anything is possible. Who knows, UNC has choked against us the last two times, things happen.”

So we did get both UNC and Miami to choke a bit, offset by our fiasco vs BG. UVA fell apart for us - great win but I felt bad watching them against L’ville, especially with that awful injury.

So we have Cuse for a bowl, overall about what many of us thought.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Answering my own question, Syracuse Shrader not kin to Missouri Schrader, different spelling. But he can be a load at 6-4, 225. In his Game 11 post, @CuseJacket says he is injured and not the same QB as before his injury but did lead them to victoty over Pitt yesterday.