Wild happenings at UGA

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
This is a level 10 debacle even for UGAg. Richt wants fire the only successful coach they have. I think he is trying to get fired.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Richt has had problems with his DC hires, except maybe Van Gorder. CPJ has had problems with his DC hires at GT, but believe he has hit it right with Roof. We shall see.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Crap we have had lots of dc,too!!.
That cant be a bad thing can it?
Just kidding.

When pruit was at fsu for 1 year, he had 4-5 players that started un the nfl. The uga grabbed him. I think for recruiting

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I'm sorry but your grammar is ridiculous.
I agree my postings have been pretty short for the ideas I present and grammar has suffered.
In fact I don't even know if you should have a comma in your sentence between sorry and butt.
NOW
I have found the Speak Now button and believe it will improve my grammar. As an excuse I have been trying to use the small phone to type in my comments. As you can see my comments will now be a lot longer and have very little information between the general introductory and salutations that are necessary to to become a noted poster on this blog.

Actually actually in the above I am kidding and thank you for your comments since you've made me find the speaker button.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
I hope UGA fires Richt and then goes on a downward spiral. Maybe Derek Dooley will get the job lol haha

Declinometer

Banned
I agree my postings have been pretty short for the ideas I present and grammar has suffered.
In fact I don't even know if you should have a comma in your sentence between sorry and butt.
NOW
I have found the Speak Now button and believe it will improve my grammar. As an excuse I have been trying to use the small phone to type in my comments. As you can see my comments will now be a lot longer and have very little information between the general introductory and salutations that are necessary to to become a noted poster on this blog.

Actually actually in the above I am kidding and thank you for your comments since you've made me find the speaker button.
Your posts are fine!