Wild happenings at UGA

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
What am I missing in all this talk about Georgia? Why is the cesspool considered one of the top jobs in the country? It was even compared to USC(w) in the article. I just don't buy it.
Because Georgia is are of great talent and they have big recruiting advantage over in state rival.
Pruit was assistant high school coach 7 years ago.
Some people fail up till they meet peter

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
I have a friend that usually is on top of things at The Sesspool. He said at lunch that Pruitt will get the axe this week with insubordination. Most stemming from non FB related stuff. Same thing that was rumored at FSU.

I have a friend that usually is on top of things at The Sesspool. He said at lunch that Pruitt will get the axe this week with insubordination. Most stemming from non FB related stuff. Same thing that was rumored at FSU.
Based on what Richt said today, Pruitt may make it through the season, but I doubt very seriously that he returns next year. When they hired him, I told a bunch of Georgia fans I know that he wouldn't last two years in Athens. Looks like I might have been right

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I read all that stuff in the links. Can you even entertain the idea of losing to a program in such shambles as they apparently are. I am thankful for the stability, direction and unity within our program. this one should be a cakewalk for us.

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
Far be it from me to stick up for a dwag but they'd be absolutely brain-dead to get rid of Richt. (Oh wait ... )

I think Pruitt's poison and so was Grantham. That's their problem. And also please tell me why so many sons of successful coaches get hired and then fall flat on their faces and folks still do it? Unlike athletic ability can sometimes be, I don't think coaching ability is genetic.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I feel dirty going to a leg jumper website to read about their dirty laundry. I can't decide if I want them to keep Richt or get rid of him. If they do keep him, can I ask them to keep the entire staff intact.

He has become a ****ty coach. Lack of fire, age, money, expectations whatever it is he has become a crap coach. I hope they keep em. Cuz if they do we could rip off 3-4 wins in the next 5 years.

And. Despite us sucking this year, we can beat em no problem. Who woulda thunk that 7 years ago?

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
Yeah my dwag buddy is scared to death they lose to us. He wants Rev. Richt gone and says Pruitt is the best thing they have going right now.