Whose It Gonna Be?

Georgia Tech's Next Basketball Coach will be....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
^^^^^^ this! heh. tanks glenn

Like I've said before, I'm a subscriber on multiple sites, and have apps track all things GA Tech for me and send me immediate updates from multiple sources across the web, even aggregator sites, so when I start to see patterns, I feel more confident in passing along info, and it's a pleasure to do so.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Like I've said before, I'm a subscriber on multiple sites, and have apps track all things GA Tech for me and send me immediate updates from multiple sources across the web, even aggregator sites, so when I start to see patterns, I feel more confident in passing along info, and it's a pleasure to do so.
Dude's a bit obsessed but we appreciate him.

Chris Freeman

Jolly Good Fellow
... and ultimately right or wrong I for one greatly appreciate it. I don't have time to come on here and read as much as I'd like to and it's nice when there are a few posters whom one can do a quick search for and get information that you know may be speculation but it's at least educated speculation. Keep it up and thanks

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Thanks!

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
Latest is that everything is pretty much done but won't be announced until after the Final Four, and that one of Drew's top players will come with him as a Graduate Transfer - Alec Peters, who was Valpo's leading scorer in 25 of their games, including 26 pts & 9 boards against FSU and a double-double (11-12) against Oregon State. Players are supposedly very excited.

NorthGaJacket15

Jolly Good Fellow
Now that is the kind of package deal i would love! Thanks for all you do and contribute Glenn, here's hoping you're spot on with this!

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Latest is that everything is pretty much done but won't be announced until after the Final Four, and that one of Drew's top players will come with him as a Graduate Transfer - Alec Peters, who was Valpo's leading scorer in 25 of their games, including 26 pts & 9 boards against FSU and a double-double (11-12) against Oregon State. Players are supposedly very excited.

Is this from an inside source or something you've read on TOS?

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
In two threads we have different posters saying they are certain it's Drew. Since none of the people who actually know are saying anything, this is what we have. I will be glad when this is announced. I need to mow the lawn.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

@GlennW - you've said many times that you're a lawyer. As such, you know how important wording is. Please note the bolded underlined word compared to your sources.

Peters coming along is a good possibility, given the well-documented strong relationship he has with his coach. While I hope it ends up being the case and there appears to be a high likelihood, it's not a lock.

Thanks.