Who's your guy?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Thanks to our recent great play a lot of people saying MGH is their favorite GT player.

Wondering who's everyone boy is and why.

Steph brought me in.

BJ Elder made me a super fan. Let's drop the uncertainty of our future for a second and talk great players.

wreck1

Georgia Tech Fan
Tommy Hammonds, or James (RainForest, from the USC shot), dang now I'm thinking Dalymprle. Karl Brown....Oh those old school guys...

KeystoneJacket

Helluva Engineer
I've lived in Pennsylvania my entire life. My brother was a Duke fan and I detested them, even at an early age. I was probably 7 or 8 when I walked through the room as he was watching a game. I heard the announcer mention Travis Best and James Forrest, two of the coolest names you could hear at the age. Then I saw Cremins on the screen and I was hooked. I've been a diehard since that day.

So I'll go with Best and Forrest.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Kenny Anderson. I was 10 when I watched him play for the first time (Pitt game I believe) and became a GT fan after that. I would record every game I could just so I could try an imitate what he did with the ball in his hands. He was a lefty as am I which really drew me in. He made me want to be a point guard. I wore number 12 from middle school all the way through my college days. I remember watching him hit that shot against Michigan State at my uncles house who is a huge MSU fan along with his entire family. I mean they live and die Spartan hoops. I had on a Tech tee shirt and they looks I got from family members still to this day are engraved in my head. What a moment!

ramblinwreck1378

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm a sucker for PG's - sorry for breaking the rules but I'm going to name a few. The '04 backcourt was stellar - Jack and Bynum. Also loved the grit and intensity that Matt Causey played with for his one season here.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
I'm a big Shumpert fan. He played out of position on bad teams but he gave it his all. Never questioned his work ethics.