Who you got? Parker Braun or Shaq Mason?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
You folks need a trip down memory lane to the late 90s. The OLs that OLeary put together were stout across the board filled with All Americans and All ACC players that could pass block and run block.

If only we had some top 40 type defenses to pair with them......

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
*T Braun do you think your brother will come to Tech? I truly believe he could be some guy that is stomp down good!

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
*T Braun do you think your brother will come to Tech? I truly believe he could be some guy that is stomp down good!
I’m not sure some of y’all know how demanding and tedious the entire process of being recruited is. I’m sure lil Braun has talked to his family, but he’s making a super important and, being a Braun, informed decision that will make impacts on him for the rest of his life. I’m sure Trey and Coach only want what’s best for their son/brother, let’s leave it at that.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
I’m not sure some of y’all know how demanding and tedious the entire process of being recruited is. I’m sure lil Braun has talked to his family, but he’s making a super important and, being a Braun, informed decision that will make impacts on him for the rest of his life. I’m sure Trey and Coach only want what’s best for their son/brother, let’s leave it at that.
***I understand, but he will still be my own most wanted guy that I can remember! Not just thatI rate him so high by itself, but because his 2 older brothers have so been special!! And if that can come true I will always remember his older siblings on the field giving their great efforts in the middle of the line!!!

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
So you don’t know or care to look but you just want me to feel bad about myself.

Got it.

Dude. Holy smokes it was tic. Didnt you notice the smiley face and wink. It was a joke.

And yes. U r right since you ask. I dont care. At all. Never did. We play a game. We all make mistakes. Who cares. It happens. I highly doubt you had that many more fals starts than anyone else. I hardly even remember those teams let alone a single player on a OL. Other than will jackson holds. Lol.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Maybe if on every thread we can’t be inundated with pointing out how bad some GT player sucks or how rotten the Team is or how much the Coaches are idiots and incompetents EVEN WHEN WE HAVE A GREAT GAME some people wouldn’t get pissed off? A simple & genuine, sorry Dude I meant to be funny snarky but it came out wrong could have sufficed. The agendas run deep. CPJ was never welcomed here by a significant part 0f the fanbase & those in that camp seem to feel that’s license to attack anyone that has played on any of his teams. Hell on the chat room during the game a high number of good GT plays were seemingly counteracted with a “well that play wouldn’t have worked except for VT made a mistake”. I’d love to go to your workplaces and analyze your outfit’s performance. I’m sure some of you run the bastion of worldwide business excellence, but I’d bet the bank the large majority someone has to run behind those wiping their butts every day to fix the blatant **** ups. Those types are a real joy to work with in the workplace. Experts at whatever everybody else is supposed to be doing but can’t do any of it themselves.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
When we get an ex player commenting on the board, he should be treated with the utmost respect. Unless you are another Tech athlete who knows and understands the HUGE workload and commitment it takes to do this at Tech then you should just shut the hell up!

I made the track team at Tech way back in my day, but I could not cut track as well as the school work load so I had to quit almost immediately. Pointing out something that happened in one game to an athlete who is graciously here commenting I find amazingly stupid.

Trey, please ignore the fool and stay around, I appreciate any comments you make.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Who got the nationally televised "What are you stupid?!" treatment from CPJ?

That was pretty funny, and the OL knew he f'd up even before he got to CPJ. You know what they say, if a coach yells at you, he cares. If he doesn't, then you're toast in the coach's world.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Seriously WTF. We make Dwyer fat jokes but acknowledge him as the best BB we've ever had. Hail Nesbitt as a god but say he can't throw. Make fun of Bebe's drops but acknowledge him as probably the 2nd greatest receiver we've ever had. Make a false start joke and it's the end of the world because the player shows up on the board.

CoolHandluq

Georgia Tech Fan
I’d like you to say “I’m purposely obtuse when called out for my superior attitude in order to play the victim”

Or that Trey Braun never made any mistakes, either one works for me.

Trey, please disregard some of the idiots on here, every fan base has them. Fair weather, demanding and ungrateful. I remember the road grader you were in your time on the Flats. Its easy for people who dont do anything to point out the mistakes of some one doing something. Just like in life, there are people on the field of life and then there are those in the stands. No one is perfect, the key is being in the game...its clear from your family's legacy that your mom and dad made sure that you and your brothers are always on the field of life (trying to do something with every moment).

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
The numbers may not actually be that bad. I just remember cursing at my TV a lot when we were in the red zone. For all I know it was an average amount. Don't get hung up on it, you killed some folks on a regular basis
********Jeff; get the he!l out of Dodge!