Who you got? Parker Braun or Shaq Mason?

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
Half way thru their junior seasons, who's best? I thought Mason was probably the best Tech OL I had seen at the end of 2014 when he was a senior. At the middle of 2013, he was damn good. Right now though, I would give the Junior season edge to Braun. Can he get to the level Mason did his senior season?

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
Can we have both? Braun on the left Mason on the right? Give me Dwyer on a give behind that push.

I think Braun will be playing on Sundays I just hope he stays one more year.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I don't think we appreciated Shaq as much when he was here. But his subsequent success in the league, coupled with our relative nosedive after his departure, made many of us focus on the OL and how critical they are. Thus, we have scrutinized the O line much closure, waiting for the next Shaq. Braun might possibly be a factor at the next level like SM is, but I would take 5 of him every single year and go to war. And win a bunch of games. I also think PB may get more notoriety because he is a great interview subject.SM was a very low key type of personality.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
both.gif

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

That’s the recruiting issue we currently have. From Cord Howard, Uzzi, Shaq, to now Braun there hasn’t been a time when both guard spots were above avg. we thought we had that with Bryan & Braun, but Will has been a moves all over the line. Good to be versatile but that at times overwhelming

LibertyTurns

Banned
OH FFS! Played on one of the top OL in GT history. Orange Bowl Champ. Beat UGA...Beat FSU...grad with MBA and BSME...a huge reason Parker is even at GT but yeah he jumped off sides...
Coach you’ve got no reason to answer this crap. Some people either never got off the bench or can’t get the stink of carrying around laundry bags full of jockstraps washed off themselves. You’ve raised some great young men that have excelled athletically and academically at one of the world’s top institutions at both & that almost always requires a superior level of parent. I’m sure that’s the case here.