Who is your GT Fantasy Football Coach?

JanKemp

Georgia Tech Fan
I do like what Johnson has done here, especially in terms of the overall program picture. At some point he will hang up the whistle however.

One coach that impressed me was the guy at Wake. That team was flying around everywhere and the coach was fired up as well. That kind of energy could be contagious.
He's a good coach

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I don't know why for the life of me y'all would want to keep this offense here, I mean you couldn't get anyone that runs it better than PJ !! And I think Paul has done good @ GT & we're just a play or 2 away from a stellar season , but this offense does hamper recruiting some!! With that being said I'd like to have George Godsey , McIntyre, I would've said Whisenhunt 10 years ago , but he's getting some age on him
I'm nervous that when and if GT deep sixes the option offense after Paul's retirement that it'll be 2-3 seasons or longer of 2-3 wins.

JanKemp

Georgia Tech Fan
Stansbury is smart enough I hope that if & when PJ retires that he'll scratch this offense & get someone that runs something that appeals to stud players!! I know we 're not a factory & can't out recruit Ohio st , but we sell ourselves short on here! GT has a good tradition & im sure there are a lot of good qb's , rb's , & wr's out there that would like to come here

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
The obvious troll answer here is either Kirby Smart, Mark Richt, or Mike Bobo, and for them to absolutely kill it (and uga) here.

I would love to see someone like Brent Venables on the condition that he keep the offense. But at Tech, the assistant coaches are as important as the head coach. That, more than anything, is the lesson from O’Leary.