Who is more likely to be drafted: Kelly or Ndongo?

57jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Yeah it's Double-Double Ndongo for sure. He has nice touch around the rim but he needs to add a jump shot. I don't think he's NBA-bound this season but maybe after next.
yeah, he's really a 3/4 player forced to play the 5. When he polishes his 3, he will be a pro for sure. Would love to see us play a high / low post ( him high ) and 3 guards. We played that when I played 100 years ago. LOL

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
For Kelly how much better can he get in college vs playing pro ball somewhere?
I just think he had a lot of pressure on him last season to score and playing for a new coach hurt his consistency. With an improved roster next year and playing his second season under CDS, I think he will have a good opportunity to better showcase his skills to significantly improve his draft stock.

yjfan

Jolly Good Fellow
with the better roster, comes more open space and better looks, as well as the less pressure to force up a last resort shot as time is running out. Being the star on a team that makes the tourney- even if numbers are slightly down prob looks better then higher numbers on a 12 place team

OG-T

Jolly Good Fellow
If Kelly - and Ndongo - come back, Kelly’s % will very likely rise, while ppg may go down. It’s a win-win for him since he’ll be a much more efficient player over course of season, and will be seen as productive player. His past year % on a team with losing record are no favorable. He’d need to show out in tryouts in a fashion that was not proven this past season. Ndongo def more likely to be drafted, but thinking - hoping - both return.

bleavingt

Georgia Tech Fan
If Kelly was in the same spot he was the end of last year, Kelly. This year, Ndongo and it’s not even close.

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
Ndongo has higher upside, but no clear position in the NBA. Kelly has clear position, but is maddeningly inconsistent. I doubt either gets drafted. More likely? I will say Kelly this year and Ndongo next year.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
I just think he had a lot of pressure on him last season to score and playing for a new coach hurt his consistency. With an improved roster next year and playing his second season under CDS, I think he will have a good opportunity to better showcase his skills to significantly improve his draft stock.
The NBA knows if a player can shoot. That isn’t their concern. Does he have the physical skills to defend is a bigger issue that the NBA guys will assess.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
We played that when I played 100 years ago.
I still see some fight in you 57.....

Fight Reaction GIF by MOODMAN