Who hates UGA more?

Vfl2407

Georgia Tech Fan
So a Jacket, a Vol, and a Dawg are discussing what colors their fans will wear on Monday.

Dawg : so, seeun as how we hate both of youunses teams, I'm a gonna watch u both lose.....haw haw haw...woof, woof, woof. What kinda them thar colors yunses gonna whar?

Vol: We usually wear Orange, unless it's the checkerboard game and we wear both orange and white in different sections.

Jacket: Our fans will probably mostly be in gold. But, I wish it was white. I love our all white whiteout games.

Dawg: Ooooh, hell, yeah man....I got just the sheet for that...should I bring the sissors for yore eyeholes?

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
FYI: The good word" is"To Hell with Georgia!" I wonder I we could get the entire stadium chanting THWG?

Reminds me of the first ACC Basketball Tournament I went to in Charlotte (around 1988-1990, somewhere in there). On Thursday, in between games, the entire crowd got to shouting, "Go to Hell, Carolina, go to Hell!"

(...North Carolina didn't play until the next day.)

Would love to see that at the game. I'm out of state, so I hope you all can make it happen. I'll yell along from Colorado.

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
You may hate them equally but it's not possible to hate them more.

Every defeat they have is a cause to celebrate. Any pain they feel is deserved and no amount of pain is enough. Tech fans rejoiced with glee at the vol Hail Mary last year. Glorious. Even better than our glorious ending vs them last year. Ahh...the pain and shock they felt...what a wonderful thing.

We always deep down pull for them to lose every game. I certainly do even though one day I'd really like to face them, on Thksgiving weekend, with both of us 10-0 going into the game. Just so we can crush their hopes for a playoff....if this ever occurs we must also pull for them to lose the SEC champ. Then again....beating them in the playoffs, for the second time in the same season....holy cow how sweet would that be? I could then experience the equivalent of heaven on earth.

But the chances of that happening are very slim. So I'll just sit back and enjoy whatever pain comes their way.

I think we all loved the end of the Vols-uGA game last year. Freakin' glorious.

Just for memories, here's another good one.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Bear Bryant was once approached about the head job at Florida. "Coaching a Florida team should result in a national championship every year." he quipped. But he declined their entreaty and when they asked why, said simply, "No class."

I feel the same way about UGA. They should be a Top 5 team. But they won't be. Ever.

And Kirby? In 2 years, he'll be running a tire business with Ray Goff.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
This thread is well and good for some good ol' UGAg hate, but it's getting close to "mind gettin rite" time.

1960_Georgia-Tech_vs_Tennessee.jpg

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Always remember that the University of Georgia, which prides itself on it's veterinary school, has been primary contributors to the absolute destruction of the bulldog breed. Take a look at this article and picture that shows how they've gone from actual normal, healthy dogs to fat lumps of crap with massive health problems. This is evolution working in reverse. Good veterinary school my @$$.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/27/magazine/can-the-bulldog-be-saved.html?mcubz=3
mag-27bulldog-uga-jumbo.jpg

Lol
They infused the walton and clarke county public typical physique into the bulldog

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
im from ohio. when i moved to atlanta i was ACTUALLY a fan of those hairy bulldwags under erk. they played D a whole lot like the buckeyes team did back than.

I knew Erk personally. One of the greatest influences on my life.
But Georgia sucks like none other. I already hated Georgia like I hate tequila and cole slaw and when they lied about offering Erk the job back in 88, my animosity for them has hit a level that is unmatched.

Madmaxvol

Georgia Tech Fan
I have to agree that the Tennessee fans I know are respectful and most have no strong dislike for GT. Many of the older folks remember the games we used to play back in the day and enjoyed the friendly rivalry. The games were always close and there was seldom if ever any issues like we had with Bama and UGa. The fact that we also dislike both Bama and Uga also gives us common ground with most UT fans.

Here is what is crazy...even though Georgia Tech left the SEC after the 63 season...
UT and Georgia Tech have played each other 43 times.
UT and Georgia have played each other 45 times.

Remember that when the SEC went to divisions in 1992, it forced UT and UGA to play each other each year...so prior to that change,Ga Tech was a much more frequent UT opponent than the leg humpers. I loved the old UT-Georgia Tech match-ups.

So a Jacket, a Vol, and a Dawg are discussing what colors their fans will wear on Monday.

Dawg : so, seeun as how we hate both of youunses teams, I'm a gonna watch u both lose.....haw haw haw...woof, woof, woof. What kinda them thar colors yunses gonna whar?

Vol: We usually wear Orange, unless it's the checkerboard game and we wear both orange and white in different sections.

Jacket: Our fans will probably mostly be in gold. But, I wish it was white. I love our all white whiteout games.

Dawg: Ooooh, hell, yeah man....I got just the sheet for that...should I bring the sissors for yore eyeholes?
Your dawg has a hillbilly accent. Need to soften the R's.