Who hates UGA more?

gtwcf

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't know how many times I've been barked at, and I haven't lived in Georgia for almost 10 years. It's been nice the past year because it's kind of a little more reserved. It at least gives me a chuckle...poor sad dwags....

So to answer your question, I'd agree with the sentiment you may hate them as much, but not more....

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I live on the north side of GA, but I cover TN in my sales territory so I am up there a lot. Especially around Knoxville. Most of the UT fan clients I have are actually pretty mild and respectful. Have had some good chats about Monday's game. I have seen a few true hillbillies here and there, but not as bad as the reputation I had heard.

The dawg fan base is by far the worst I've ever been around. With LSU a close 2nd. Even most of the SEC agrees UGA has the most obnoxious and rude fans, which is saying a lot.

Watching dobbs throw that dagger in the hearts of dawg fans last year was almost as glorious as our dive to beat them....almost...

I have to agree that the Tennessee fans I know are respectful and most have no strong dislike for GT. Many of the older folks remember the games we used to play back in the day and enjoyed the friendly rivalry. The games were always close and there was seldom if ever any issues like we had with Bama and UGa. The fact that we also dislike both Bama and Uga also gives us common ground with most UT fans.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I hate no team more than uga. It angers me whenever they win. I attempt to hold back tears when we beat them...

I mean really, what fanbase resembles their mascot more than the uga bulldogs? They bark at people, are inbred, most are ugly and deformed looking, and dumber than a sack of rocks.
Always remember that the University of Georgia, which prides itself on it's veterinary school, has been primary contributors to the absolute destruction of the bulldog breed. Take a look at this article and picture that shows how they've gone from actual normal, healthy dogs to fat lumps of crap with massive health problems. This is evolution working in reverse. Good veterinary school my @$$.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/27/magazine/can-the-bulldog-be-saved.html?mcubz=3
mag-27bulldog-uga-jumbo.jpg

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
im from ohio. when i moved to atlanta i was ACTUALLY a fan of those hairy bulldwags under erk. they played D a whole lot like the buckeyes team did back than.

during bowl season we had a party at the apt i lived at. one of the guys i drank with at the rusty nail in decatur (remember the rusty nail anybody?) got sh*t faced drunk. as i found out that was normal for him. he was a member of the 10+ dui club.

during one of the games he started jabbering about the dwags and even got on all 4's and start woofing. during his escapade he got in my face for something. he was drooling / spitting in your face drunk by this time. that alone infuriated me.

and that wasnt the end of it. we allowed him to sleep on the couch rather than drive. the next morning one of my room mates stepped in a puddle of urine in the hall way. yup. he had urinated all over the wall and onto the carpet some time during the night.

when we asked him wtf? he laughed. thought it was funny and he wouldnt clean it up.

AFTER ALL THAT.... IM NOT SURE ANYBODY COULD HATE THE DWAGS MORE THAN I DO.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Always remember that the University of Georgia, which prides itself on it's veterinary school, has been primary contributors to the absolute destruction of the bulldog breed. Take a look at this article and picture that shows how they've gone from actual normal, healthy dogs to fat lumps of crap with massive health problems. This is evolution working in reverse. Good veterinary school my @$$.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/27/magazine/can-the-bulldog-be-saved.html?mcubz=3
mag-27bulldog-uga-jumbo.jpg

What they've done (or at least helped do) to that breed is tantamount to animal cruelty. It makes Micheal Vick look like the dog-version of Jane Goodall.

I hate no team more than uga. It angers me whenever they win. I attempt to hold back tears when we beat them...

I mean really, what fanbase resembles their mascot more than the uga bulldogs? They bark at people, are inbred, most are ugly and deformed looking, and dumber than a sack of rocks.
Just watched the ending of the 2014 Georgia game (AGAIN). I still get terrified when the PAT in overtime was blocked. And then the elation of the pick, on top of the elation of the 53 yarder. And the feeling of just how deflating that loss must have been for all of muttdom. And I say to myself, what a wonderful world. THWG.

Jmonty71

Banned
I honestly have no hate towards UGA. Now... I will say this... They sure have some of the MOST annoying fans ever! Then again... I'm sure every fan base has those... (minus us, of course). I work with a few UGA grads and even have some UGA grad friends. So, I cannot say the whole fan base is bad. But, geez!! There sure are a few of them... Go Jackets and yeah... THWG!!

im from ohio. when i moved to atlanta i was ACTUALLY a fan of those hairy bulldwags under erk. they played D a whole lot like the buckeyes team did back than.

during bowl season we had a party at the apt i lived at. one of the guys i drank with at the rusty nail in decatur (remember the rusty nail anybody?) got sh*t faced drunk. as i found out that was normal for him. he was a member of the 10+ dui club.

during one of the games he started jabbering about the dwags and even got on all 4's and start woofing. during his escapade he got in my face for something. he was drooling / spitting in your face drunk by this time. that alone infuriated me.

and that wasnt the end of it. we allowed him to sleep on the couch rather than drive. the next morning one of my room mates stepped in a puddle of urine in the hall way. yup. he had urinated all over the wall and onto the carpet some time during the night.

when we asked him wtf? he laughed. thought it was funny and he wouldnt clean it up.

AFTER ALL THAT.... IM NOT SURE ANYBODY COULD HATE THE DWAGS MORE THAN I DO.
I appreciate your history and your coming to Jesus dislike of the mutts. But I respectfully submit that coming from Ohio, you can't fully understand the concept of Tech v. Georgia. Just as I am a native of Atlanta, I probably will never truly know the essence of Ohio State v. Michigan. One of Georgia's biggest fan, Lewis Grizzard encapsulated it perfectly from their perspective, but the idea works for both sides.
" I wouldn't pull for Tech with one engine out on the team plane." The feeling is mutual.

I honestly have no hate towards UGA. Now... I will say this... They sure have some of the MOST annoying fans ever! Then again... I'm sure every fan base has those... (minus us, of course). I work with a few UGA grads and even have some UGA grad friends. So, I cannot say the whole fan base is bad. But, geez!! There sure are a few of them... Go Jackets and yeah... THWG!!
Are you running for office somewhere?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I honestly have no hate towards UGA. Now... I will say this... They sure have some of the MOST annoying fans ever! Then again... I'm sure every fan base has those... (minus us, of course). I work with a few UGA grads and even have some UGA grad friends. So, I cannot say the whole fan base is bad. But, geez!! There sure are a LOT of them... Go Jackets and yeah... THWG!!

Fify

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
Hi guys.
Have been enjoying reading your site as Labor Day fast approaches.
Our fan base is a little down because of some important injuries/suspensions.
But, you guys have your own problems too. It's football. I guess.

I live in Atlanta.
Always root for you guys. Especially to piss off the many dawgies that I must deal with daily.
I sincerely do have 2 favorite teams.
Tennessee and whoever is playing Georgia.

I was on the top row at sucky Sanford last year when the Vols won on final play that we named the (josh)Dobbsboot game. One of the greatest moments of my life.
Your finish against them in Athens was also glorious.
Any anguish that a bullturd feels gives me so much unbridled joy.
Whenever they lose, an Angel truly does receive its wings.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the new MBS on a Monday night. Sure you guys feel the same.
No matter how our day goes as Jackets and Vols...we can rejoice in always knowing.....Georgia sucks!

You just think you hate Georgia. I hate UGA so much that I would not root for them with one engine out on their team plane. They have the most obnoxious fan base in the South. Sorry Miami and LSU you are just amateurs compared to UGA. Where else can you see grown men barking like a dog?

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
For most Vol fans over 40, Bama is still UT's biggest rival.
For most under 40, it has become Florida.
For me, personally, it is Georgia. I've lived in Atlanta for 20 years and, as you know, they permeate and destroy a lot of the goodness that is our area. The only thing I hate about Atlanta is the traffic and the bullturdpuppyfans.

This is interesting because Florida fans have the exact same generational divide. The over 40 crowd hate UGA with unbridled passion the younger ones despise FSU. The older Gators remember Heisman candidate Spurrier losing to an underdog UGA team in 1966, they recall "Fourth and Dumb", being number one in the country for the first time in school history in the 1980s for one week and losing to UGA on three long touchdown runs. The young ones complain about the "Swindle at the Swamp" and the "Choke at Doak" all the while complaining about the "Criminoles" . OTOH I can understand the Tennessee fan divide. Many a time in the late 60s and 70s, Tennessee would come into the third Saturday in October with a gaudy record plus likely as not a national ranking and have the Bear and his boys smack it down on national TV. For those under 40, memories of Florida ruining one season after another during the 1990s was probably plenty painful. It all depends on your perspective.

reubenjet

Jolly Good Fellow
I live with them.
They are in my family.
I work with them.
I once actually lived in Athens (only for 6 months) and it was painful.
I wore Vol gear all the time just to gauge the reaction.
The amount of times that I was "woofed" at was immeasurable.
I loathe them with every molecule in my body.
They are more foul than the scum under the rim of their port-a-pottys.

We must beat them to win our conference.
Of course, your campus is only 70 miles from theirs....Ours is 232.
So, your ENTIRE fan base hates them more than ours. That's true.
But, purely on an individual basis, I'd put my hatred up against anyone else's.

I'm the biggest AppState fan on the planet this Saturday.
I thought about going to that game since Vols don't play Saturday.
But, I still haven't cleaned all of the Sanford scum and stench off of me since last October.

Does anybody else think that Kirby Smart has the same intellect as Forrest Gump? What a Dumas!
Smart? Hahaha. Truth is funnier than fiction.
I keep wanting to read your posts as poetry for some strange reason! Keep up the hate!