Who hates UGA more?

Vfl2407

Georgia Tech Fan
Hi guys.
Have been enjoying reading your site as Labor Day fast approaches.
Our fan base is a little down because of some important injuries/suspensions.
But, you guys have your own problems too. It's football. I guess.

I live in Atlanta.
Always root for you guys. Especially to piss off the many dawgies that I must deal with daily.
I sincerely do have 2 favorite teams.
Tennessee and whoever is playing Georgia.

I was on the top row at sucky Sanford last year when the Vols won on final play that we named the (josh)Dobbsboot game. One of the greatest moments of my life.
Your finish against them in Athens was also glorious.
Any anguish that a bullturd feels gives me so much unbridled joy.
Whenever they lose, an Angel truly does receive its wings.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the new MBS on a Monday night. Sure you guys feel the same.
No matter how our day goes as Jackets and Vols...we can rejoice in always knowing.....Georgia sucks!

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
At last count, there were 8 GT fans in my county. Rest are UGA. Every extended relative is a Dwag fan, except for a couple. Obnoxious for the most part. Rub your face in it types for the most. Then they ask me why I hate the Pups?

bmeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
At last count, there were 8 GT fans in my county. Rest are UGA. Every extended relative is a Dwag fan, except for a couple. Obnoxious for the most part. Rub your face in it types for the most. Then they ask me why I hate the Pups?

I can agree with this. I live in Tifton. I know a total of 4 Tech fans that live here.

Vfl2407

Georgia Tech Fan
I live with them.
They are in my family.
I work with them.
I once actually lived in Athens (only for 6 months) and it was painful.
I wore Vol gear all the time just to gauge the reaction.
The amount of times that I was "woofed" at was immeasurable.
I loathe them with every molecule in my body.
They are more foul than the scum under the rim of their port-a-pottys.

We must beat them to win our conference.
Of course, your campus is only 70 miles from theirs....Ours is 232.
So, your ENTIRE fan base hates them more than ours. That's true.
But, purely on an individual basis, I'd put my hatred up against anyone else's.

I'm the biggest AppState fan on the planet this Saturday.
I thought about going to that game since Vols don't play Saturday.
But, I still haven't cleaned all of the Sanford scum and stench off of me since last October.

Does anybody else think that Kirby Smart has the same intellect as Forrest Gump? What a Dumas!
Smart? Hahaha. Truth is funnier than fiction.

Hi guys.

I live in Atlanta.
Always root for you guys. Especially to piss off the many dawgies that I must deal with daily.

I was on the top row at sucky Sanford last year when the Vols won on final play that we named the (josh)Dobbsboot game. One of the greatest moments of my life.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the new MBS on a Monday night. Sure you guys feel the same.
No matter how our day goes as Jackets and Vols...we can rejoice in always knowing.....Georgia sucks!

Fake news. I thought Flarda was your great satan.

Vfl2407

Georgia Tech Fan
Fake news. I thought Flarda was your great satan.
For most Vol fans over 40, Bama is still UT's biggest rival.
For most under 40, it has become Florida.
For me, personally, it is Georgia. I've lived in Atlanta for 20 years and, as you know, they permeate and destroy a lot of the goodness that is our area. The only thing I hate about Atlanta is the traffic and the bullturdpuppyfans.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
You may hate them equally but it's not possible to hate them more.

Every defeat they have is a cause to celebrate. Any pain they feel is deserved and no amount of pain is enough. Tech fans rejoiced with glee at the vol Hail Mary last year. Glorious. Even better than our glorious ending vs them last year. Ahh...the pain and shock they felt...what a wonderful thing.

We always deep down pull for them to lose every game. I certainly do even though one day I'd really like to face them, on Thksgiving weekend, with both of us 10-0 going into the game. Just so we can crush their hopes for a playoff....if this ever occurs we must also pull for them to lose the SEC champ. Then again....beating them in the playoffs, for the second time in the same season....holy cow how sweet would that be? I could then experience the equivalent of heaven on earth.

But the chances of that happening are very slim. So I'll just sit back and enjoy whatever pain comes their way.

Architorture23

Jolly Good Fellow
You have way more in common with the mutts than we do, if that answers your question.

I know that sounds harsh, but I'm speaking in generalities here.

Vfl2407

Georgia Tech Fan
If ISIS formed a badminton team and played the University (I use that term loosely) of Georgia I would shout...
إلى الجحيم مع جورجيا
Chris, you and I would be good friends, I do believe.
If I see you at the MBS on Monday, I will buy you a beverage and we will toast to our mutual UGA hatred.
I will be the guy wearing Orange.

Vfl2407

Georgia Tech Fan
You have way more in common with the mutts than we do, if that answers your question.

I know that sounds harsh, but I'm speaking in generalities here.

Oh, if you are talking about rednecks, I agree.
We have way more than our share. Most never went to UT or any college.
They just like to wear orange and sing Rocky Top....hillbillies..geez.

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
Hi guys.

I live in Atlanta.

FYI: The good word" is"To Hell with Georgia!" I wonder I we could get the entire stadium chanting THWG?

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Oh, if you are talking about rednecks, I agree.
We have way more than our share. Most never went to UT or any college.
They just like to wear orange and sing Rocky Top....hillbillies..geez.

I live on the north side of GA, but I cover TN in my sales territory so I am up there a lot. Especially around Knoxville. Most of the UT fan clients I have are actually pretty mild and respectful. Have had some good chats about Monday's game. I have seen a few true hillbillies here and there, but not as bad as the reputation I had heard.

The dawg fan base is by far the worst I've ever been around. With LSU a close 2nd. Even most of the SEC agrees UGA has the most obnoxious and rude fans, which is saying a lot.

Watching dobbs throw that dagger in the hearts of dawg fans last year was almost as glorious as our dive to beat them....almost...