Who’s going to the Benz on the Fifth?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I’ll be doing that on Saturday and the dove’s will be wrapped in bacon on the smoker at the Benz on Monday
Have u signed up for tail gate .??

We are going to sign up for the one right at the stadium. Last time I checked - this was not open for sign up. We had a blast and it's right by the stadium.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
This is why I can't wait for my next trip (still need to figure out when it is) so I can share a beer / bourbon at some tailgates with many of you.

I don't like where we are at, believe we have to spend our way out of this problem, and am willing, thankfully able, and committed to continuing to fund the program at the level commiserate with my circumstances. My life has been immeasurably improved by my time on campus, the relationships I built there and the lessons I learned. I want to preserve that experience for the men and women on campus today (and good lord willing maybe one or both of my little ones someday).

No judgement here for people feeling otherwise - but agree that I'm more looking forward to celebrating the good times ahead with the folks who put their shoulder to the task next to me than the ones who just enjoy the highs and detach from the lows.
Imo, being pissed while giving is very rationale.
I luv gt football too much to not give.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
The handle u picked? does it mean good bye?

Hope u can think your way out not giving.

Imo, being pissed while giving is very rationale.
I luv gt football too much to not give.

I would if I saw a reality where we even end up at Orange Bowl level again, but that feels long gone and is running away from us faster every day with the NIL situation. This is a product that feels like a dead end and isn't something I'm willing to invest in without a solid backend. We have seen nothing short of a god-awful backend of coaching, losing players, etc. in three years now on top of on-field results. We had guys who literally didn't know their assignments last season, and beyond that couldn't even translate strategy to the field in terms of angles, blitzes and how best to execute them, etc. That is so beyond unacceptable.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I honor your opinion but I think that’s the wrong way of thinking in my opinion. That’s why we will never be apart of a mega conference bc we have no fan support. It’s sad it truly is. Our players do not deserve our fan base. It’s one of the worst in college football.
Have you been to a Duke football game in Durham? The students camp out in tents for weeks to go to basketball games. What's the difference? WINNING

Bonaire41

Jolly Good Fellow
Ill be making the 6 hour round trip to watch us upset the tiggers of Clempson in 46 days!!!!

Although has any STH received any parking info for the game or even seat selection? I'm waiting on getting away game ticket info. Late July is, well, late imo.

We are going to miss your millions. And you do realize that we have no noon kickoffs this September & that this thread was asking a question about an indoor night game?? Your red and black are showing
Have u signed up for tail gate .??

We are going to sign up for the one right at the stadium. Last time I checked - this was not open for sign up. We had a blast and it's right by the stadium.
Going to try the same lot I went last year. I think its the blue lot but can’t remember for sure but I know it’s off north side dr.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
It's a sell out
Ken is reporting this, but others are saying this isn't true.

Seatgeek shows upper deck for sale:

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Lets just hope the GT folks are not selling tickets to clemp-son fans like they do to Ga fans to make a profit...
I bought my season tickets as a loyal GT fan. Then we planned an extensive overseas trip that takes us out of the country for most of September, so I will have to sell our tickets to the first 3 home games as we won't be anywhere near. Not sure how I can tell if the person who is buying them is a GT fan or not.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I bought my season tickets as a loyal GT fan. Then we planned an extensive overseas trip that takes us out of the country for most of September, so I will have to sell our tickets to the first 3 home games as we won't be anywhere near. Not sure how I can tell if the person who is buying them is a GT fan or not.
Offer them here on the board, please-- Tech fans will buy them. I've done this when I couldn't make a game.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
I'll be there. I'll be there before the start of the game and will not be leaving until the last second ticks off the clock. I've never been late to kickoff & have only left 1 GT game before the final whistle (VT beatdown), it didn't seem right at the time & I regret I did it to this day.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Ken is reporting this, but others are saying this isn't true.

Seatgeek shows upper deck for sale:

AJC says 42,000. Limit set because our home attendance average was only 33,000.

( Sent from AJC News )

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
We send our uga tickets to the gt assistant coach I like.
Always get a nice email of thanks.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
I'll be shooting birds that weekend.
Hopefully I won’t be doing this ,‘cause I’ll be at the game. There’s only one scenario that would make me consider such action, and that would be to witness a continuation of our 2 previous games.