Who’s going to the Benz on the Fifth?

Bonaire41

Jolly Good Fellow
8,760 hours in a calendar year
~40 hours of Georgia Tech football

< 0.5% of the year you get to enjoy Georgia Tech football. You have to be there.
Hell yeah!! I’ve tried my best to let them know. I hope you can get them to also. We have to support in attendance in this age of college football!!! We want to be the have’s not the have’s not. It starts with asses in seats and fans watching them on tv when they can’t attend games.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Look man, I'm not married to this team. Rational/fair weather fans can do what they want and so can the rest of you. I just think it's silly to think that a bunch of Tech people who are inherently pragmatic and smart people will show blind faith to a team like this.
Support isn’t blind faith. If you are a Tech fan because you expect to win then idk what to tell you.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
Heck yea- paid for up grade seats and will be there early to tailgate.
I called the tech tix line today and they said there were no upgrades in mbs available this year. They said we have lower level tix but the exact locations have yet to be assigned. Last year we paid the upgrade fee to get the free food and drinks but my man said there wasn’t an option this year and no upgrade emails were being sent out. How did you do the upgrade?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I called the tech tix line today and they said there were no upgrades in mbs available this year. They said we have lower level tix but the exact locations have yet to be assigned. Last year we paid the upgrade fee to get the free food and drinks but my man said there wasn’t an option this year and no upgrade emails were being sent out. How did you do the upgrade?
Will check about up grade .
Could be we discussed Benz upgrade w rep when we bought season tickets. I told him I wanted to sit in same place as unc upgraded seats AND NOT the crappy end zone tennessee seats. He said based on points that we would have good seats. Checked w wife and no further $$ word . It is what it is. At least I got a tail gate and a hotel room.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Support isn’t blind faith. If you are a Tech fan because you expect to win then idk what to tell you.
I don't expect to win big, I expect to be respectable. We are way below that benchmark right now. Looking at W's and L's this is one of the hardest times to be a Tech fan in the past 100 years.

Bonaire41

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't expect to win big, I expect to be respectable. We are way below that benchmark right now. Looking at W's and L's this is one of the hardest times to be a Tech fan in the past 100 years.
We don’t need fans with your mind set!!! When we start winning I hope you are no longer a fan !!!

kalld12

Banned
We don’t need fans with your mind set!!! When we start winning I hope you are no longer a fan !!!
That's an overreaction
If you're not willing to be a fan and support our kids and program through tough times then you don't deserve to enjoy GT Football when were winning, that energy is WEAK. WE DONT NEED FAKE FANS HERE. If you don't want to support then get off this board! Go Jackets! I don't think its a overreaction at all.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
If you're not willing to be a fan and support our kids and program through tough times then you don't deserve to enjoy GT Football when were winning, that energy is WEAK. WE DONT NEED FAKE FANS HERE. If you don't want to support then get off this board! Go Jackets! I don't think its a overreaction at all.
This sounds like the classic 13 yr old girl / trashy woman facebook post "iF yOu CaN't HaNdLe mE aT mY wOrSt, yOu DoNt dEsErVe mE aT mY bEsT."

Tech needs every fan it can get. 10k blind loyalists will not get the program anywhere.

kalld12

Banned
This sounds like the classic 13 yr old girl / trashy woman facebook post "iF yOu CaN't HaNdLe mE aT mY wOrSt, yOu DoNt dEsErVe mE aT mY bEsT."

Tech needs every fan it can get. 10k blind loyalists will not get the program anywhere.
You got your view and I got mine, but how i was raised, its WEAK and your response/excuse is as well!

Bonaire41

Jolly Good Fellow
Amen!!!