Who’s going to the Benz on the Fifth?

Bonaire41

Jolly Good Fellow
How many on the swarm are going to the Clemson game? I hope the tech nation have at least 40% or more of the crowd. I hope and pray that we will not be the laughing stock of college football if we let the away team out number us 80 two 20% two straight games in our on hometown. That will tell all the higher ups that run college football that our brand is dead and Georgia Tech has no value and no place in this new World of College Football!!!! We the fans can’t let that happen!!!

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
How many on the swarm are going to the Clemson game? I hope the tech nation have at least 40% or more of the crowd. I hope and pray that we will not be the laughing stock of college football if we let the away team out number us 80 two 20% two straight games in our on hometown. That will tell all the higher ups that run college football that our brand is dead and Georgia Tech has no value and no place in this new World of College Football!!!! We the fans can’t let that happen!!!
I'll be there for sure, Go Jackets-- irrationally optimistic about our chances.

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
Hard for me to look myself in the eye if I turn away from my ridiculous obsession with GT football when it's at a low point

Some people are more sensible and pragmatic and are probably better for it, and that's okay. Just don't be upset if I laugh at you when you try to claim you're a die hard Tech fan when times get better.

Up With the White and Gold
Go Jackets

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Hard for me to look myself in the eye if I turn away from my ridiculous obsession with GT football when it's at a low point

Some people are more sensible and pragmatic and are probably better for it, and that's okay. Just don't be upset if I laugh at you when you try to claim you're a die hard Tech fan when times get better.

Up With the White and Gold
Go Jackets
I accept this verdict lol these past few years have been my lowest as a Tech fan, and I'm not having fun investing in the team like I used to. We need to turn a corner. I think there are a lot of Tech fans like me who don't want to bear the burden of our worst team in nearly 100 years based on W's and L's. Would rather spend my Saturdays on something else if we keep playing like a lost high school team.

Bonaire41

Jolly Good Fellow
Not I, won't be at a game until we show some improvement after the ungodly beatdowns against ND and UGA. If we lay another egg I will have no more hope left.
I honor your opinion but I think that’s the wrong way of thinking in my opinion. That’s why we will never be apart of a mega conference bc we have no fan support. It’s sad it truly is. Our players do not deserve our fan base. It’s one of the worst in college football.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
I honor your opinion but I think that’s the wrong way of thinking in my opinion. That’s why we will never be apart of a mega conference bc we have no fan support. It’s sad it truly is. Our players do not deserve our fan base. It’s one of the worst in college football.
We have a lot of intelligent realists in the Tech fanbase who have better things to do in life as opposed to bubba in clarke county whose life consists of beer and the dwags. Or any other factory for that matter.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
We need more true fans like you not these fair weather fans that we got. Thank you for being a true fan!!!
Look man, I'm not married to this team. Rational/fair weather fans can do what they want and so can the rest of you. I just think it's silly to think that a bunch of Tech people who are inherently pragmatic and smart people will show blind faith to a team like this.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Ill be making the 6 hour round trip to watch us upset the tiggers of Clempson in 46 days!!!!

Although has any STH received any parking info for the game or even seat selection? I'm waiting on getting away game ticket info. Late July is, well, late imo.

I'm voting with my wallet, I'm done supporting this nonsense in person until something positive happens. You guys have fun watching beatdowns in 95-degree September heat if we go down the road that it looks like we might. I hope we don't, but we're going to find out very quickly.
We are going to miss your millions. And you do realize that we have no noon kickoffs this September & that this thread was asking a question about an indoor night game?? Your red and black are showing.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Look man, I'm not married to this team. Rational/fair weather fans can do what they want and so can the rest of you. I just think it's silly to think that a bunch of Tech people who are inherently pragmatic and smart people will show blind faith to a team like this.

The handle u picked? does it mean good bye?

Hope u can think your way out not giving.

Imo, being pissed while giving is very rationale.
I luv gt football too much to not give.