Which team would you like to beat the most this season?

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
No question its the day care center in Athens. In the ACC I just really despise the cheaters in Chapel Hill. Would like to beat Clemson but they have out recruited us so much it is almost impossible.

gtsucks

Jolly Good Fellow
No question its the day care center in Athens. In the ACC I just really despise the cheaters in Chapel Hill. Would like to beat Clemson but they have out recruited us so much it is almost impossible.

If being greatly out recruited makes it impossible, then go ahead and add Miami and uga to that list as well. Maybe even vt but I haven't paid too much attention to their recruiting.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Clemson.

I've heard a lot of moaning and groaning this last year about the Tiggers. So I'll come right out and say it: if we had had Mills last year we would have beat them. If the field had stayed dry, we could have beat them. If Matthew hadn't gotten hurt again, we could have beat them. They aren't the Avengers, you know. We need to reassert the natural order of things next year. It can be done.
I still miss Mills...and I think I heard he was transferring to Miami. So not only did we lose our potentially best RB since Jon Dwyer, but we will have to defend him while playing the most annoying team in the Coastal, maybe the ACC

I still miss Mills...and I think I heard he was transferring to Miami. So not only did we lose our potentially best RB since Jon Dwyer, but we will have to defend him while playing the most annoying team in the Coastal, maybe the ACC
I think I have since read that he is transferring to Nebraska. I sure hope it's there and not Miami

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I think I have since read that he is transferring to Nebraska. I sure hope it's there and not Miami

I don’t think anything is official with him, seems to have posted offers he received back as recently as March (Nebraska) but nothing since then. Also his Twitter bio shows “GT -> GCCC -> D1?” so it appears he’s not signed up anywhere yet. I’ll just be happy if he goes anywhere that’s not on our schedule...dude was a beast.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I, for one, wish he could come back to Tech. All that would take is an administrative decision. And a little courage to admit that the "bright line" rules we have are a pant load.

But I guess that's out of the question. Further, Benson showed last year that, while he isn't another Mills, he'll do just fine. Still …

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Aside from ugag, which will forever be the correct answer, I think a win over Clemson would be a legendary win in a pretty storied rivalry with the team they've got coming back.

But basically, I want to beat all of them. I actually want to boatrace Puke and UVA out of the stadium.