Which team would you like to beat the most this season?

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
which team would you wanna beat this year? Say who, lost a reason why. Just to pass the offseason.

Clemson? They’ve had our number the past few years. It’d be nice.

Miami? We owe them one. We’ve blown several probable wins over the years.

Uga. You know why.

The list goes on. Discuss.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
which team would you wanna beat this year? Say who, lost a reason why. Just to pass the offseason.

Clemson? They’ve had our number the past few years. It’d be nice.

Miami? We owe them one. We’ve blown several probable wins over the years.

Uga. You know why.

The list goes on. Discuss.

If the answer is not ugag, then we need to drop out of big time sports.

“Miami? We owe them one.” Jeez - we are 2 - 8 vs them the last 10 years.

5277hike

Jolly Good Fellow
Whoever the next opponent is.

Obviously the importance of each game changes based on how the season has gone so far. The games late in the saeson will take on greater or lesser significance depending on what our record is and what our possibilities are.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I guess Clemson, because we could use some spotlight. Ideally, we'd win the game with a touchdown that keeps going, all the way to the uGA game, breaks the tackles of both the offense and defense in that game, and wins it too. GT gets declared double secret winners.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Clemson.

I've heard a lot of moaning and groaning this last year about the Tiggers. So I'll come right out and say it: if we had had Mills last year we would have beat them. If the field had stayed dry, we could have beat them. If Matthew hadn't gotten hurt again, we could have beat them. They aren't the Avengers, you know. We need to reassert the natural order of things next year. It can be done.