Where is the post game presser with CPJ

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I think we could’ve just rammed it straight ahead down their throat the whole time, nothing fancy, just Bback five after five after five.

I think coach saw that were plugging the middle so he went out side.

I agree benson would have been better.

I watched the replay and saw the blocking of the skill players. Knowing u watch them - did u see the blocks Camp made on the DE when did the student body rught? Epic!
Great Play calling, Coaching, and execution.
Lots of good stuff.
What a H sxxx holding call! Thier r t is a pro wrestler!

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
I think he was saying we didn't keep good spacing on the return coverage.. Talking about the force and contain guys needing to not "flatten out" into a "single level" which then allows the return guy to make one level miss and be gone.
I went back and watched again. You are right. I must have misheard it - I think it was the follow up question I couldn't hear that he answered "do you think we coach them (inaudible) that level" - I think I heard it differently the first time. I still maintain we need a new strategy for KOs.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I think coach saw that were plugging the middle so he went out side.

I agree benson would have been better.

I watched the replay and saw the blocking of the skill players. Knowing u watch them - did u see the blocks Camp made on the DE when did the student body rught? Epic!
Great Play calling, Coaching, and execution.
Lots of good stuff.
What a H sxxx holding call! Thier r t is a pro wrestler!
You’re right, we did go outside, but we ran a lot of speed option in the second half and that is a Benson specialty. Yes, Camp was a beast on those outside blocks!

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
I think he was saying we didn't keep good spacing on the return coverage.. Talking about the force and contain guys needing to not "flatten out" into a "single level" which then allows the return guy to make one level miss and be gone.

That was a perfect example of why I really enjoy CPJ’s interviews. He answered a question with actual detailed strategy information of what he thought went wrong and how they tried to fix it in the second half. Most coaches just spout cliches.