Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego…um…er…Tashard Choice? (TX?)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Coach Choice just removed all USC affiliation from his twitter page. All retweets, all photos. Something weird is going on.

Hope they didn't screw him. Wonder if his deal was contingent on landing a certain portal RB.

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
May we came through with a promotion for him here to st coordinator + recruiting + ? or something.

Or it’s much ado about nothing.

LawTalkin Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
1639851330513.png

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Could be the other way. Maybe CTC got an offer from a big program closer to home
if this happens and he gets to coach Bijan Robinson he’ll have two guys in the first round of the 2023 draft with gibbs and bijan robinson. would be a hell of a resume

highly recommend you guys watch some bijan highlights. only guy i would take over gibbs
He completely took over a game I watched last year. Maybe the OU game. Had a run where he broke multiple tackles, and went for 40+ for a TD.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Obviously not my career to make a hard choice between Texas and USC, but I would definitely take a little less money to work and learn from Lincoln Riley over Steve Sarkisian. Of course, there's probably more to it than just football. Choice has history in Texas from his Cowboys days and first coaching job at North Texas.

Still, turning down the opportunity to work with a HC coaching with the hottest offense in football, that's developed as many high level QBs as Riley has would be difficult to turn away from.

Regardless, Choice will be successful no matter what coach he works for, and wherever he ends up. He's just that kind of dude.