Where do we go from here?

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
You guys, some of you are just bad... You didn't lose to an FCS team you lost to one of the best teams in the AAC which I believe is the best team.

Glad you’re back. I think a lot of folks on here didn’t give you guys your due respect. You guys may be last year’s UCF and I hope you run the table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Remember the Bill Lewis Days?
Yeah... yeah....

Yes. But also remember Ross days after curry and O’L after Lewis.

Lots of good and bad.

But no school has given so much time and taken the arrogant responses from someone like CPJ like GT has.

Time for the GT administration to care for the entire school as much as they do the”elite” individuals.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Nothing to be decided until the season is over. That said, CPJ needs to win 2 of um, clemson, vpi, miami to deserve to be back, imo.

TheBullsFan

Georgia Tech Fan
Glad you’re back. I think a lot of folks on here didn’t give you guys your due respect. You guys may be last year’s UCF and I hope you run the table.

Thanks. Sadly we are usually underrated and a whole ton of USF fans wish for the good ole days to come back but we know that won't happen. In order for USF to reach its full potential, we need to get out of the AAC and into the P5 like we used to be in the Big East where we would beat highly ranked teams.
Following is a record of USF in it's stride.

The list is simply too big to post and I don't have time for it.

Where do we go from here

Every day just gets a little shorter don't you think
Take a look around you, and you'll see just what I mean
People got to come together, not just out of fear
Where do we go
Where do we go
Try to find a better place, but soon it's all the same
What once you thought was a paradise is not just what it seems
The more I look around I find, the more I have to fear
Where do we go
Where do we go
I know it's hard for you to
Change your way of life
I know it's hard for you to do
The world is full of people
Dying to be free
So if you don't my friend
There's no life for you, no world for me
Let's all get together soon, before it is too late
Forget about the past and let your feelings fade away
If you do I'm sure you'll see the end is not yet near
Where do we go
Where do we go

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Thanks. Sadly we are usually underrated and a whole ton of USF fans wish for the good ole days to come back but we know that won't happen. In order for USF to reach its full potential, we need to get out of the AAC and into the P5 like we used to be in the Big East where we would beat highly ranked teams.
Following is a record of USF in it's stride.

The list is simply too big to post and I don't have time for it.

You don’t have to sell me. I’ve watched several Bulls games over the past few years. I think the whole AAC is moving in the right direction. GT and the ACC was under-respected for many years so we understand.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
You guys, some of you are just bad... You didn't lose to an FCS team you lost to one of the best teams in the AAC which I believe is the best team.

Congrats on the win, but its Not about the "who" we lost to, but the "how". 10 years in and still lacking fundamentals, still unable to field a remotely competent defense or special teams unit. Its on the head coach. Hot seat time.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
Nothing to be decided until the season is over. That said, CPJ needs to win 2 of um, clemson, vpi, miami to deserve to be back, imo.

I’d love that to happen, but I don’t believe it will. We’ll get one of those — Miami — at the most, and probably not that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk