What would you most like to see tomorrow night (other than a win)?

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
What is it with us, football and hurricanes? I'd get it if we were in FL, but we are five hours by car away from the nearest ocean and we seem to be regularly affected by tropical weather that seems to hit during our games. I'm just whining and the statistics probably don't support my impression, but jeesh.

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
What is it with us, football and hurricanes? I'd get it if we were in FL, but we are five hours by car away from the nearest ocean and we seem to be regularly affected by tropical weather that seems to hit during our games. I'm just whining and the statistics probably don't support my impression, but jeesh.
In the proudest Swarm tradition :)

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
In the proudest Swarm tradition :)
I spend half my work life, it seems, fighting against confirmation bias within the organization. So I'm quite sensitive of the danger of things like the 'more babies born on a full moon' belief held by delivery-room nurses.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I spend half my work life, it seems, fighting against confirmation bias within the organization. So I'm quite sensitive of the danger of things like the 'more babies born on a full moon' belief held by delivery-room nurses.
Don’t you just love it when people stare straight at the data and proclaim a bad trend is actually positive? Or there’s no trend and people try to make something out of nothing?

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
Less penalties, less turnovers, and less cushion by DBs. More runs into the gut by Mason (if healthy) and more plays that get Gibbs in space. Less overall pressure and dependence on Sims. If we can't execute PATS/FGs at this stage, we are in deep trouble far beyond extra points and field goals.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Too bad no one said, "I hope to see the all blues and Gold hat look" if they had we could be celebrating their great fortunes. I wanna see Curtis Ryans and the Dylans do a drip walk in 90 minutes and then ball out.