What FR get on the field?

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
i think (and hope) that Anree and Gray have nfl potential, hopefully that pans out at the next level and they show in fall camp that they are too good to keep off the field, it would be a real shame to redshirt them and then lose them to the pro's after their junior year

They will at least play special teams.

Not to derail, but I love how balanced this class is!
With the players from last year's class that red-shirted coming on line, plus 7 or 8 true freshmen from this year, we are injecting about 22 new (very good) players into the mix. The common trait that most have is speed. I don't know how many crack the two-deep by fall, but just in special team participation alone, the combination of 2014 and 2015 recruits should be a significant shot in the arm.

dhbartlett12

Ramblin' Wreck
I definitely lean towards playing more, and I think CPJ wont be able to help himself either.

Locks to play:
Anree
Victor
Gray
Henderson
Wigley
Howell
Cottrell

Probably will:
MLD
Marcus Marshall
Q (One BB wont play I guess, but each gets 2/3 chance)
Dorian Walker
Curry

Probably RSd:
Philpott
Will Bryan
Cooksey
Glanton
Benson
TaQuon
Brant
Omahri
Campbell
Morgan & Morgan
Trent
Meiko
another guy I forgot his name.

bigtechfan67

Jolly Good Fellow
agreed on the o part. i was thinking more on the D side of the ball. i think we had three redshirts? jalen johnson, kagawa, tre jackson? we played 6.

makes sense and i agree we'll see plenty of freshman this year, but i think the good news is that many of those guys are ready to contribute and will play because they can. i think we'll have some impact guys at special teams, will bryan will play, vic alexander will play, and glanton or henderson will play. some of other guys by necessity maybe (DL), but they can compete as well.

I don't think some of the guys this past year on the DL were ready to play but were forced into service due to thin numbers. i think we could've also afforded to shirt two of the freshman dbs....

Oh well..

Vic and Will Bryan are my two impact true freshman. edited to add: some b back will step up to spell leggett or take over and legget spell them
I think kagawa played special teams this year

96Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I definitely lean towards playing more, and I think CPJ wont be able to help himself either.

Locks to play:
Wigley
I agree with most of your picks but this one sticks out. Why do you consider Wigley a lock? We've got a solid two-deep at CB in White, Milton, Austin, and Durham. If Wigley impresses, he'll play of course, but CB's not an area of need for 2015. Or are you looking at him for special teams?

dhbartlett12

Ramblin' Wreck
I agree with most of your picks but this one sticks out. Why do you consider Wigley a lock? We've got a solid two-deep at CB in White, Milton, Austin, and Durham. If Wigley impresses, he'll play of course, but CB's not an area of need for 2015. Or are you looking at him for special teams?
Good question and you nailed the answer. He's to talented and ready to go to not play special teams. Identical situation with Terrell Lewis in '14.