Welp. UCF 27 - GT 10

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Best play of the GT season. I mean this absolutely literally. Had we come back and won, it would go down as one of best effort plays in GT history
McCollum is my new favorite Jacket
I've been singing his praises all year. He is a baller.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
A. Kudos to Nate
B. Todd and/or Cabrerra need to address fan outrage
C. Did anyone see/take pictures of the Falcon launch?
I took a video
Screenshot_20220924-224125_Gallery.jpg

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Best play of the GT season. I mean this absolutely literally. Had we come back and won, it would go down as one of best effort plays in GT history
McCollum is my new favorite Jacket
This play will be forgotten bc of the loss. But it is one of the greatest hustle plays in GT history. We a had a DB (Milton? White?) do something similar up in Pittsburg a few years back. Don Bebee of the Buffalo Bills made a similar play against the Cowboys many moons ago in a Super Bowl that still gets shown on TV from time to time. It is wonderful to see people who take pride in what they do and give it their best at all times. It's a rare trait.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
13 point swing on special teams directly. The FG kicking isn’t an embarrassment of the nation anymore, that is reserved for the punt unit. The failure of these units collectively have cost the GT program a lot of games over the last 4 seasons.

Geoff Collins turtles in games we are already down and goes for broke in the game we are leading. It’s like he just goes off his gut every time. No discernible strategy.

VRTechFan

Georgia Tech Fan
This play will be forgotten bc of the loss. But it is one of the greatest hustle plays in GT history. We a had a DB (Milton? White?) do something similar up in Pittsburg a few years back. Don Bebee of the Buffalo Bills made a similar play against the Cowboys many moons ago in a Super Bowl that still gets shown on TV from time to time. It is wonderful to see people who take pride in what they do and give it their best at all times. It's a rare trait.
DJ White

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
He was classy in post game.
Said he loves cgc.
Cgc didn't goof up in red zone. I did.

Good to hear character.
He wears 8 for a reason.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
We could be owning the coastal with a competent staff. No one wants to win the ACC Coastal.
If it truly is as bad as you say, our remaining goal should be to be the least worst team in the Coastal and just win the damn thing outright!!! If we score touchdowns in the red zone instaed of tring FG's and never have to punt again we just may do this!!!!! ;)

GTBlaze

Banned
It was very clear that Georgia Tech was the more talented team on the field.

It was also very clear that Georgia Tech was the more poorly coached team.

It’s over. And it’s sad really. With the talent that’s there this year a halfway decent coach would take us to a bowl. And a good coach could probably win 8-9 games with how sh*tty the ACC is this year. A good coach probably also doesn’t lose Gibbs in the off-season, and if we have Gibbs, Ivey, and Domineck on this team we’d literally be ACC title contenders.

Unfortunate, sad, unacceptable, unwatchable. Need something big to happen now or GT football is done.
Man.. this post just depressed me even more. Yikes. So friggin true :(

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
If it truly is as bad as you say, our remaining goal should be to be the least worst team in the Coastal and just win the damn thing outright!!! If we score touchdowns in the red zone instaed of tring FG's and never have to punt again we just may do this!!!!! ;)
I’m against punting so long as CGC is here….might as well go for it every single time at this point.