Welp. UCF 27 - GT 10

Suavehouse

Georgia Tech Fan
It sure looks like that but if that's the issue you keep putting that guy back out there to screw us? I like Ireland as much as the next guy, but how many punts did this kid have over there before making the trek to
It sure looks like that but if that's the issue you keep putting that guy back out there to screw us? I like Ireland as much as the next guy, but how many punts did this kid have over there before making the trek to Atlanta?
If every blocked punt is on him, then who is keeping him as the punter?

We run a nonstandard punt formation, we have had consistent confusion among the blockers and with the direction of the punt. There are more issues with our punt team than simply the punter. What is the Sims is not impressive enough but he keeps being put out there too
If every blocked punt is on him, then who is keeping him as the punter?

We run a nonstandard punt formation, we have had consistent confusion among the blockers and with the direction of the punt. There are more issues with our punt team than simply the punter.
If our QB can’t score points then who is keeping him as the QB? Or should I say why? If we score points we won’t have to punt at all. However there are no adjustments being made by the staff or punter himself he needs to get the ball off quicker if he’s going to take four or five steps when it only should take 2 to 3 steps. I hear what you’re saying(not all on him) but having that happened to him that many times he should try to make adjustments.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Not as much remembered, but I was impressed with a play Matt Uremovich made once where he went sideline to sideline to knock a Terp out of bounds at the 5-yard line. I honestly don't remember if they ended up scoring, but I was amazed by the hustle. That guy went all out every play.
Affectionately known as Matt Ur a meansonovich