Welp. UCF 27 - GT 10

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Our punter and kicker certainly weren’t better than UCF’s
Punter and kicker notwithstanding, and you can throw in the OL, too. But overall, I think we do have the better athletes. Just one mistake after the other, and that's on the coaches.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Any links to the post game presser ? Lots of questions apparently asked to him if he will still be the coach after today

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
The blocked punt returned for TD was devastating.
The untimely penalties on 3rd down gave them scores.
McCollum’s hustle to get back to strip the ball cannot be commended enough.
I saw effort today, but… too many mental mistakes.

I do wonder what the thoughts were on 3rd and 4th for 9 yards and we ran short plays.

On 4th and was it 3? And we lined up under center with B back and A backs. We didn’t drive block. I don’t get it.
Do you have a video of the 4th down formation you’re talking about? I missed this play.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I don't think I have ever witnessed this before on any group, team, organization, whatever....but this is the first time in my life that I have ever witnessed 'negative synergy"....i.e. the sum of the parts is worse than the whole. It's true across the entire spectrum of players and staff. Wow.

CheCha54

Georgia Tech Fan
I don't think I have ever witnessed this before on any group, team, organization, whatever....but this is the first time in my life that I have ever witnessed 'negative synergy"....i.e. the sum of the parts is worse than the whole. It's true across the entire spectrum of players and staff. Wow.
I've seen it, but there were Irish and whiskey involved.