Well...

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
Just think. Mark richt gave miami 1 million to help the cause. Thats 2.5 years at 400k a year for paul to do that.

Gol gave tech 1 million

Paul? U there? U say u have to have commitment for expectations. Show us your commitment. If the school cant afford it take a pay cut and hire a bigtime dc

Agreed. I said something similar earlier this week

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I'd also like to see us stop scheduling divisional games around midterms every year. When was the last time we've won these two weeks?

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
When I say that..I keep hearing we have the money (more?) to do so, but theirs thing's..?

Can someone who's in the know explain?

GTAA is stuck around the 55-60mm mark. The spend is not terrible, but to compete, they need revenue of over $100mm a year. I haven't seen any interest to change what they do though, to deliver on that. It requires effort.

Ramblinwreck07

Jolly Good Fellow
From seeing it personally, I can tell you Roof is one of the top recruiters in the business. We had tons of big time coaches/schools come through after our kids; Roof and McCollum probably two of the top 4 recruiters i witnessed. McCollum by far the best; the kids loved him

From seeing it personally, I can tell you Roof is one of the top recruiters in the business. We had tons of big time coaches/schools come through after our kids; Roof and McCollum probably two of the top 4 recruiters i witnessed. McCollum by far the best; the kids loved him
So promote him to head recruiter and hire a good DC