Well we made the front page of TMZ

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Yes! My words exactly! This the type of stuff the coaches have to deal with now. Everyone wants to go viral

Sad but true. Look at the TN WR that just got kicked off the team because of his post on tha 'gram or w/e these kids call it.

Kids need to understand this stuff can follow you forever.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Welcome to this generation. By the video guys reaction, i don’t think this was real fight.
It is strange. I can't really hear what they're saying but none of it looks like they were seriously getting into it. Kind of strange but maybe this is how fights go down this generation too?

gtg391z

Jolly Good Fellow
Agree kids fight but this is downright embarrassing that this was filmed in the first place, that no one stepped in to help, and that it got released to media. Wtf is going on with our programs right now.

My thoughts exactly. I played sports and was in the Army. Young men will get into heated arguments but other guys always step in to keep it from escalating. Nobody did anything but watched. Who ever filmed this and released it should be removed from the team if he is not a senior. Nobody is ok with getting knocked out and I imagine Lance is going to want to "talk" to Step about this video being released.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
lance needs to learn if you gonna mouth don't walk into someone with your chin out like you are something special. Ridiculous; 8 deserved to knock him out for the chin alone. But, something was wrong with this team. maybe this is just a small snipit. Teams fight, it happens, but this may be one notch more ridiculous; the whole thing, reactions, lack of stepping in, bizarre nature...

i don't know. but this team lacked care.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
lance needs to learn if you gonna mouth don't walk into someone with your chin out like you are something special. Ridiculous; 8 deserved to knock him out for the chin alone. But, something was wrong with this team. maybe this is just a small snipit. Teams fight, it happens, but this may be one notch more ridiculous; the whole thing, reactions, lack of stepping in, bizarre nature...

i don't know. but this team lacked care.

That same lack of awareness showed on the field this year. From Lance going in chin down to the idiot cameraman releasing this after the season

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Tabloids like to stir the pot
Well, yes they do. But I am glad they did. This season now is coming into better focus with stuff like that between teammates. I read something similar happened at Clemson,though it was a planned sparring match, and Swinney got wind of it and was all over them. This, however, was not sparring. So we have a hint.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm not an anti-CPJ guy at all but this kind of stuff (not the fight. the leak, lack of step-in, etc.) is the only thing that makes me lean in that direction. Loosely hints at a bit of a lack of control (to the extent there can be "control").

This is the 2nd time in the last what, 3 years we've been on WorldStarrrrrrr for crap like this. After the last time CPJ hinted at lack of leadership or w/e. Well, this can't be an ongoing theme, bro.