Weird, gross, and bad food choices

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Dude looks like he eats like this fairly regularly, so maybe not.

To be fair, I only post his videos of eating large amounts of trash. He really does only taste test the items.

He's actually got a ton of funny videos and seems to be a pretty good voice actor.

slugboy

Staff member
Wondering how long he’ll survive on that YouTube diet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Techster

Helluva Engineer
My mini fridge was full of hotpockets my freshmen year at Smith dorm. Cheap, quick meal before classes or before heading to run full court with friends. Chicken with Broccoli cheddar, pepperoni pizza, ham and cheese, and philly cheese flavors were staples. Of course, because the mini fridge was so small, space was a premium. I had to remove them from the boxes and inevitably you played hotpocket surprise when you took the first bite because you couldn't tell which hotpocket you had without the box.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
My mini fridge was full of hotpockets my freshmen year at Smith dorm. Cheap, quick meal before classes or before heading to run full court with friends. Chicken with Broccoli cheddar, pepperoni pizza, ham and cheese, and philly cheese flavors were staples. Of course, because the mini fridge was so small, space was a premium. I had to remove them from the boxes and inevitably you played hotpocket surprise when you took the first bite because you couldn't tell which hotpocket you had without the box.

I used to love broccoli turkey and cheese croissant pockets.

Milwaukee

Banned
Had a chili cheese burrito today at a TB in Madison. These are not on TB’s menu. Here’s a website from a fanatic telling you which TB’s serve them as a hidden menu item. It’s actually kinda cool because you can look at your local TB’s and see which ones will sell them.

You’re welcome. https://chilicheese.org/

Techster

Helluva Engineer
So this is trending:

For freshmen year college spring break, my buddy and I once road tripped Florida from the Destin to PC....to Orlando...to Fort Lauderdale...to Key West...to Vero Beach...to Jacksonville then home. We ate at Pizza Hut buffets for 75% of our meals. One of the best road trips till this day.

Milwaukee

Banned
So this is trending:

For freshmen year college spring break, my buddy and I once road tripped Florida from the Destin to PC....to Orlando...to Fort Lauderdale...to Key West...to Vero Beach...to Jacksonville then home. We ate at Pizza Hut buffets for 75% of our meals. One of the best road trips till this day.

Does Pizza Hut still bring them out in the cast iron pan if you eat in? Those were the sh**.