Weird, gross, and bad food choices

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I hope all of you are sitting down, what I’m about to tell you is going to blow your mind...Fruit Loops are all the same flavor. There it is. They just add different coloring to the loops. I almost cried today when I heard this fun fact, I feel like the world owes me something for fooling me.

That's ****ed up.

Here's one for you - eating Honey Nut Cheerios with Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk tastes like you're eating a bowl of Count Chocula marshmallows.

Milwaukee

Banned
Life hack: From Taco Bell’s value menu order the Shredded Chicken Quesadilla Melt for $1.29 and add pico for $.40. You get a discontinued Meximelt with chicken instead of beef and the Meximelt went for $2.69 and didn’t come grilled, it was only steamed. You’re welcome.

Here all week folks.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Life hack: From Taco Bell’s value menu order the Shredded Chicken Quesadilla Melt for $1.29 and add pico for $.40. You get a discontinued Meximelt with chicken instead of beef and the Meximelt went for $2.69 and didn’t come grilled, it was only steamed. You’re welcome.

Here all week folks.

God help your arteries...

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Here all week folks.

Shredded chicken there, in general, is a tasty option.

Milwaukee

Banned
Not to derail the thread, but my filipina wife fixes the best shredded chicken tacos I've had anywhere.

Send pics please. Send pics of the tacos too EY-oooooohhhhh.

No I’m not drunk, I’m only kidding around. I love some shredded chicken tacos in a crockpot. My trick is dumping a large container of fresh pico de gallo into the seasoned shredded chicken once it’s almost done. Now I’m hungry.

Milwaukee

Banned
Those look great and easy. Milwaukee’s famous boneless chicken marinade is below, or if you’re using frozen breasts just put this all in the pot with the chicken. It’s even better for the grilled version. The kicker is the brown sugar, changes everything in a subtle way. Per 2lb of boneless chicken:

1/3 c. soy sauce
1/3 c. fresh squeezed lime juice
1/3 c. canola oil
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2 T. brown sugar
1 t. cumin
1 t. chile powder

Milwaukee

Banned
Re: Pizza Hut Wings

The locations that have WingStreet signage actually have fryers that are used for their wings. Most pizza chains oven bake their wings, which are sh*t.
They’re not bad at all in a pinch.

You’re welcome. #nflPlayoffs