Weird, gross, and bad food choices

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I haven't had a whopper or anything from BK in YEARS...maybe even over a decade. How's the food there lately? I heard they've improved their quality.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Couldn't tell you. BK's service is so bad, I haven't gone there in a few years.

I find service at pretty much 90% of all fastfood franchise places to be pretty bad these days. Chickfila has amazing service, as does Chipotle. Drive through usually gets priority over people that walk in so if you want marginally better service order through the drive in.

Obviously the Varsity is pretty fantastic, but they aren't a national franchise...they're a national treasure.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I find service at pretty much 90% of all fastfood franchise places to be pretty bad these days. Chickfila has amazing service, as does Chipotle. Drive through usually gets priority over people that walk in so if you want marginally better service order through the drive in.

Obviously the Varsity is pretty fantastic, but they aren't a national franchise...they're a national treasure.
Not disagreeing, but BK goes above & beyond when it comes to have atrocious service.