Week 6 Football Games

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
There should be a CSI New Brunswick... oh... my...

upload_2016-10-8_22-39-11.png

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Damn you better lose with 7 turnovers. I was about to flip my lid.
Tennessee will finish 10-2 and go to the SECCG then probably will play Houston in the Cotton Bowl. The SEC Commissioner said Florida and LSU have to play their game.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Strange, but I just saw that Ga Southern plays tonight and then has 10 days off before our game. I'll watch a few minutes of Ga Southern against the 0-4 Arkansas State. Southern wins by half.

VT @ UNC 3:30 Sat. I think VT wins. This game is for Coastal I think (I think Miami is over rated and will lose 4 of their next 5 IMHO.)

FSU @ Miami, 8PM Sat. FSU wins by 2 or more scores. FSU is out of it in Atlantic, but they have their pride for an in-state game.

ND at NC State @ noon Saturday. Go Pack! NC State wins a close one.

UGAg @ USCe @ 730 PM Sat. I'd prefer a beatdown of UGAg but another game watching them snatch defeat from the jaws of victory would be ok ..... just lose.

I'm 2 of 3 so far. I didn't make a pick for the USCe game, but have to go with the head and pick UGAg. That will be a game worth watching as there will be lots of mistakes and hoping for anything possible which is bad to happen to UGAg.

Actually I'm 3 of 3 for yesterday's games but I count the FSU prediction of beating Miami by 2 scores as a miss. It would have been a good prediction as FSU won the second half (the one which counts more) by 2 scores. I still think Miami is going to lose 3 of their next 4 (UNC, @VT and either Pitt or @ND). Same old Miami team, top 20 talent and finds a way to lose. It will take Richt longer than one summer to get them disciplined ...... but he wasn't able to do that at UGAg. I think he has a much better chance at Miami since I think the typical Miami player is more disciplined than UGAg player.