Week 5 Media Louisville vs. Georgia Tech #ULvsGT

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
👀 We are NOT wearing white on Friday👀

Louisville's uniform reveal for Friday's game is below.

And wow... the disrespect by Louisville. I hope we break their whole team in half and leave them with only backups for the rest of the year. This image made the game personal. Peep the sign in the window 🤬 View attachment 9167
I mean, the pride and joy of Louisville prefers Atlanta too

Papa John’s to open HQ in Atlanta, create 200 jobs

Deleted member 2897

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
How about these jerseys as a start? Young cyclists love them, old farts hate them.
1602088380375.png

Deleted member 2897

I wonder if tomorrow morning we see the type of uniforms we wore against Pitt last year.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer

Will they wear special uniforms for Cape Day again? I want them to wear gold for the primetime game. I don’t think Tech has worn gold for a national TV game since the 2016 TaxSlayer Bowl vs. Kentucky. With defensive players referencing BlackWatch, might there be a black Cape Day uni ready for unveiling? Will they wear last year’s greys again since they were never auctioned off? Who knows?

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Will they wear special uniforms for Cape Day again? I want them to wear gold for the primetime game. I don’t think Tech has worn gold for a national TV game since the 2016 TaxSlayer Bowl vs. Kentucky. With defensive players referencing BlackWatch, might there be a black Cape Day uni ready for unveiling? Will they wear last year’s greys again since they were never auctioned off? Who knows?
Hopefully it’s the gold ones. They said the cape day jerseys are still in China

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
also, I like seeing an OL as captain, too
I’d like to see them roll out only massive trench dudes for captains. Granted this year only 1 can go to midfield for coin toss but imagine 4 huge human beings meeting you at midfield. That’s saying get ready to get hit

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Tre’s mantra is all work, no luck. He’s back!

But is he back.... in black? :cool:
Looks like BlackWatch is something they’re pushing pretty hard, regardless of whether they break out new unis. Hopefully a new mindset and getting TS back with reinvigorate the defense. Fewer turnovers also wouldn’t hurt