Week 5 Media Louisville vs. Georgia Tech #ULvsGT

Milwaukee

Banned
Each time I get to listen to DP speak I like him more and more. I think the dude gets it and knows what he’s doing. Favorite part was when he spoke about the RB room, you can tell he knows he’s spoiled in that dept. He can’t even stop smiling when he talks about that group.The part where he mentions TC chews their butt each run that they don’t finish with their pads driving towards and facing north was great.

Deleted member 2897

Each time I get to listen to DP speak I like him more and more. I think the dude gets it and knows what he’s doing. Favorite part was when he spoke about the RB room, you can tell he knows he’s spoiled in that dept. He can’t even stop smiling when he talks about that group.The part where he mentions TC chews their butt each run that they don’t finish with their pads driving towards and facing north was great.

Our #4 RB leads the ACC in yac. #4 LOL.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
TV: ESPN

• Play-by-Play: Jason Benetti

• Analyst: Andre Ware

• Sideline Reporter: Roddy Jones

• Online: WatchESPN.com

RADIO: Georgia Tech IMG Sports Network

• Play-by-Play: Andy Demetra

• Analyst: Sean Bedford

• Sideline Reporter: Wiley Ballard

• In Atlanta: 680 AM/93.7 FM The Fan or Xtra 106.3 FM/1230 AM

• Across Georgia: Visit RamblinWreck.com for 30-station affiliate list

• Satellite: Sirius 137 / XM 193

• Mobile App: GT Gameday

• TuneIn: buzz.gt/LiveTuneIn

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
👀 We are NOT wearing white on Friday👀

Louisville's uniform reveal for Friday's game is below.

And wow... the disrespect by Louisville. I hope we break their whole team in half and leave them with only backups for the rest of the year. This image made the game personal. Peep the sign in the window 🤬
20201006_132553.jpg

Deleted member 2897

👀 We are NOT wearing white on Friday👀

Louisville's uniform reveal for Friday's game is below.

And wow... the disrespect by Louisville. I hope we break their whole team in half and leave them with only backups for the rest of the year. This image made the game personal. Peep the sign in the window 🤬 View attachment 9167

What is the point of the Waffle House background? And what is that piss poor photoshop? I can’t tell what he’s doing with his hands and one looks cut off? I guess what do you expect from a dirty cesspool of a city that’s all but burned to the ground.